THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Difference between Being In Love and Just Being Attached? Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Is it love, or is it just attachment? Do you think, what is the difference between being in Love and Just Being Attached?

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2019 at 07:41 PM

I think when you are in what people call "love", you take the good, the bad, and the not so pretty that comes along with the relationship. If you are just "attached", when things get difficult, most likely someone will leave. Love sometimes means making sacrifices and accepting hard "stuff". 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2019 at 05:11 AM

Two steps: 

1, If the man believes you was made of his rib , He is in love with you. 

If the man believes you was made of his baculum (Ziony Zevit’s  theory )  

You just being attached; 

2, If the man said “ you are the fifth rib on my left ! “  He is in love with you, 

If the man said “ I have a lot of ribs, which one you are ?! “ you just being attached.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2019 at 07:26 AM

Two steps:

1, If the man believes you was made of his rib , He is in love with you.

If the man believes you was made of his baculum (Ziony Zevit’s  theory ) 

You just being attached;

2, If the man said “ you are the fifth rib on my left ! “  He is in love with you,

If the man said “ I have a lot of ribs, which one you are ?! “ you just being attached.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2016 at 07:46 AM

Quoting author:

Is it love, or is it just attachment? Do you think, what is the difference between being in Love and Just Being Attached?

Quoting Veronikahan:

I liken an attachment like this analogy Veronikahan.

When you send and email/instant message and apply an attachment to that message/letter, it is for the intended purpose of the other party, but once it is in their hands, you neither know if after they open it/read it/view it, well they keep it or discard of it? without having that commitment and trust from both sides, one well never know the importance they place upon it, so you are left in limbo of knowing or not knowing, there is no certainity.

Now on the other hand if you love a person, then you genuinely display that by your actions alone, how you treat that person in your life, how you build upon that person without tearing them down around others is all apart of portrayal of love, however an example, a parent or family member can love you as you love them or even a close friend, but it does not mean even though they love you and many qualities about you they might admire, they still can equally dislike things about the one they claim to love, so there can be a fine line between love and liking somebody and left irritated in the same breath, so I would not call that actual true unconditional love.

I guess once you reach that point of unconditional love, it is when you have grown to-ward one another and now fallen/being  in love as you say, with no actual conditions placed upon that relationship, so it can do only one thing but continue to blossom as neither one of you are placing restrictions except for you to be honest with each other, loyal to each other and tolerant of each other, allowing the channels of communication to always be at the forefront of your relationship to work through any issues as they arise and nip them in the bud early on before they fester and from the outset finding out if you are actually compatible is crucial or if you are not even fully compatible are you welling to allow each other to have their own idenity and except their belief systems may differ from yours an vice versa, but every other aspect of your lives might be a match made in heaven so to speak, that is again all part of acceptance without conditions from either one of you placing those obstacles in the way.

I guess in a perfect world these things would fall into place, but we are not in one so one has to make the best of what is their reality in the present.

So no a mere attachment well not cut the mustard as it leaves to much up in the air an left to chance.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 10:10 PM

Attachments are not the real thing, that is why you are attached,  however it can go both ways. Why love half the way or part of the way, true love will make attachments look like Childs play. Love will always be in ones spirit,  you don't have to guess about it, it  will manifest itself no time zones, no no's because yes is the best option,  being in love will commit even if there is no document. 

Example,  no I will not go on a date with you because I love my lady, nor can we be intimate,  there is nothing you can say or do to make me cross the one I love, no millions of dollars,  no billions of dollars nothing!!!  That's love...

Attachments can be like that, but I doubt I it, too much room for for failure if you are only attached.  One day your attached next day unattached...