What do you like and dislike about MillionaireMatch? Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 26, 2016 at 11:56 PM

What do you like and dislike about MillionaireMatch?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2018 at 11:55 PM

Dislike: Bombarded by scammers, spend most of my time reporting and getting scammers removed.

Like: The actual real men I've spoken with are looking for what I am, a wonderful long-term intelligent relationship, unfortunately I have not met anyone in person yet.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2016 at 09:37 AM

I dislike that SO many men do not show a picture.  The price is substantially more than most sites, and like everyone else, I fear that people are on this site strictly because they want someone with money.  This site seems to be more responsible, posting adequate contact information.  Some sites there seems to be NO way to contact them if you have a problem.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2016 at 10:15 AM

I agree with Tarkin1 - definitely more responses here than other sites like OKCupid, Match, etc.  However we both know why that is - after all we are showcasing the fact that we are successful and women who want that type are here.  So the pool is shallower and easier to find everyone in the shallow end.

Dislikes are the technology of the website.  For example, I can email a non-paying member but she can only respond via message on the app (not on the website).  Allows for many misses in communication (women don't realize this and miss certain messages).  I think once a paying member writes someone - all communication via desktop/app should be open.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2016 at 08:01 AM

I like the fact that the people on it are more serious about dating - I get more responses and more dates from those that respond to my email.

I dislike the fact that it doesn't give you the in depth understanding of their personality (and searching capability) that other sites (like OKCupid) offer.

Follow - email me when people comment