THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Lunch or dinner? Comments and Suggestions

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2016 at 02:46 AM

I have decided that a lunch is a safer and well thought out plan. If you do lunch then your time is structured and set so if your not into your date at least you can take comfort in knowing that there is a scheduled escape route that did not need any assistance. 

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2016 at 10:50 PM

Quoting author:

Ecuadorgirl that's what you told me when you cheated on me you said it was only lunch and you just took money from them 

beware I have lived with this woman 6 years found out she cheated on me for years now we have a 5 year old and she has no remorse 

I am here to expose you anyone interested I have emails screen shots of our texts she lives to lie she does not care who she hurts every time I complain she gets so angry takes our daughter and runs in fact tonight she has her won't tell me when she will bring her home beware guys 

contact me for pictures of her text messages or screen shots of her emails I can prove what I say 

Wow

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Ecuadorgirl that's what you told me when you cheated on me you said it was only lunch and you just took money from them 

beware I have lived with this woman 6 years found out she cheated on me for years now we have a 5 year old and she has no remorse 

I am here to expose you anyone interested I have emails screen shots of our texts she lives to lie she does not care who she hurts every time I complain she gets so angry takes our daughter and runs in fact tonight she has her won't tell me when she will bring her home beware guys 

contact me for pictures of her text messages or screen shots of her emails I can prove what I say 

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2016 at 03:54 AM

Quoting author:

I have decided that a lunch is a safer and well thought out plan. If you do lunch then your time is structured and set so if your not into your date at least you can take comfort in knowing that there is a scheduled escape route that did not need any assistance. 

Whatever you feel comfortable with Ecuadorgirl:  That is what you should go with, if the person appeals and vice versa then they well respect you taking gradual footsteps, after all this day n age you don't have a clue with what or who you are dealing with out there in this big wide world.

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2016 at 09:27 AM

I agree, lunch is better, or at least some other event that has a fixed time limit. There is always tomorrow.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2016 at 06:38 PM

That's a gamble that may not fair well with on lookers, plus it could lead to future fear if something tragic happens in your relationship.