SECRETS: how to become a MILLIONAIRE Business Topics Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 14, 2008 at 03:15 PM

Gentlemen! Share your considerations!
    Even if you are ex-multimillionaire!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2018 at 04:42 PM

I've been able to make a couple of my employers multiple millions but, haven't been able to do it for myself. Jay

• View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2018 at 09:13 AM

Okay, 

I'm politely asking with a hint of curiosity. 

What does it take to be successful, a ruthless mindset

Or playing by the rules? Most success stories that started from 

nothing often have a little tainted arm in crime. Mostly to raise funds. 

And the term "spend money to get money" resurfaces because now accumulated 

wealth is pumped into clean and legal ventures. On the other side is the privileged 

successors. No I do not mean "race". I mean those that had the resources to achieve 

success easily available to them. Individuals like Donald Trump and new emerging under 

21 Billionaire Kylie jenner. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2018 at 10:06 AM

Why not ask a Millionaire?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2018 at 10:06 PM

Work hard, never give up, control your ego, accept yours and other faults, develop others ..  never stop learning.    But money isnt everything, true success is really messured in other ways.    For me starting a business, for most of the journey had two destinations bankruptcies and destitution or being a multi millionaire, there was no middle ground. But for many stopping if you can when you have enough and focussing on other aspects of life is probably a wiser choice.  

When you can live in a house latge enough, have whatever car you desire, eat wherever you want, guve security to your loved ones what more do you really need other than the time snd healtj to live a good lofe and people to do it with. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2018 at 06:36 AM

ask, five million people for a 1 dollar and you will get half of that, then you are a millionaire 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2018 at 03:52 PM

Becoming a millionaire is very easy.  Everyone should become a millionaire and have little excuse for not doing so.  It is simple mathematics and time. 

If you were to sit down spreadsheet and calculate how much you would need to put away out of each paycheck--assuming every two weeks you get paid--and work over a lifetime from 18-to-65 investing that money in a mutual fund that represents a return no better than the avg market return of all stocks for each year of your saving--you would only need to save approximately $10.50 to put toward investment based on the current past to be a millionaire.  It is that simple.

...the time value of money is very powerful.  It takes money to make money--but time is an equalizer of fortunes for those with the steadfastness to execute the plan.  Another way to view it...is how many millions does the gov't takes from you and wastes across your lifetime? 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2014 at 01:37 PM

That's a really nice reply.  Somedays I feel like all this work is for nothing.  But at least i am doing what I love :)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 05:41 PM

Quoting author:

Gentlemen! Share your considerations!
    Even if you are ex-multimillionaire!

If you want to become a millionaire set a goal and follow it through. The best way to become a millionaire is not just the monetary value of being a millionaire but what you desire to do. Your profession will and can make you a millionaire and it doesn't matter what you would enjoy doing. Look at Molly Maid in the U.S. multi million dollar business for the originator or look at Starbuck for coffee, they all started with something they enjoyed doing and had the skills to make it successful. I think you see my point by now.

Don't get discouraged if you seem to not get ahead, learn from your mistakes and keep pressing for the prize.

I'll give you an idea of what I mean. Set the 5 most important thing you would want to accomplish in your life, set them in order of importance, as you achieve the goals, put in a new one but just keep it simple with 5 major items that is it..you will be more successful if you have a plan, all the people I know whether they are rich or semi rich or upper middle class had some sort of dream or goal and they worked and LEARNED the in and out on how to reach this destiny with there profession or hobbies. Now get to work set your goals. God has alredy blessed your undertaking.

BQ
Follow - email me when people comment