THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Show Your Appreciation, Win Free Membership Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2019 at 11:12 PM

It is the season to show your appreciation!

Thanksgiving is here, who do you appreciate most and wanna say a sincere thank you?

How to participate?
    Name the person, and write down what do you wanna say to her/him on the comment below for a chance to WIN!
    The Tops 3 comments with the most likes before 30th NOV will be awarded one month's free membership.

Contest time:13th NOV to 30th NOV

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2019 at 01:31 PM

Dear Love:

I know you are out there looking for me as I am looking for you....It just seems that most men don't appreciate a good woman any more....I am not looking for a travel partner, not looking for anyone to pay my bills, not looking for any fathering my two amazing girls and I am a Millionaire!

Could you please send me a partner that is between age 45-59. A gentleman who can appreciate a Lady with integrity, taste, beauty, who works very hard as a loving responsible mom, has a great job, travels with her own money and daughters and yet she wants to share her beautiful life with a beautiful man who is not looking to use her or take her for granted. Someone successful, happy, handsome and healthy...

If you find me my partner, I make sure Santa will know you have been a NICE SITE.

Thank you & Merry Christmas

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2019 at 11:40 AM

To the good gentleman looking for me, I've come a long way and I finally made it here . . .  now I can't get my foot in the door. . ..