THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

General messages & comments about the site Message Board

• View author's info Posted on May 23, 2005 at 08:12 AM

Minerva415 write:
    Not even a double layered chocolate cake with nuts on top?

I'd rather eat that then jump out of it....

....Minerva... as soon as i turn my back u start talking about chocolate cakes.....LOL... behave....LOL...
    Hahahahha! I'm with you on that one Lorrie!

• View author's info Posted on May 23, 2005 at 05:06 AM

ScrippsRanchMel write:

The boys and I will watch your figures.

(wink)
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 08:31 PM

hello guys
    I would like to invite you to check out my profile and if your interested drop me a line....thanks... have a great day/ night
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 07:04 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    if we don't watch our figures, no one else will.

The boys and I will watch your figures.
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 03:08 PM

My lips are sealed. ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 01:50 PM

Minerva415 write:

But if we do eat that cake, Minerva, it will be our secret. We won't tell anyone how much of it we ate. Afterall, if we don't watch our figures, no one else will.

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 12:44 PM

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 11:52 AM

<<>>

An interesting concept, Lastone. Don't you know it's not nice to tease us old guys? LOL. I have a busy couple of days coming up. Rare for me, but it happens. I will get back about lunch later in the week and we can try to put something together. Everyone have a great Sunday...Bill
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 10:52 AM

LOOKATME2 write:

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 09:51 AM

1LovinLife write:

Cheaper to charter the big sailboats for a week or so in the Virgin Islands... keeping a 40' boat in a Marina in Florida is $800 a month just for the slip and utilities...and then there's maintenance...and beer....

Well if you were living in FL and able to use that sailboat daily or on weekends then the $800/mo would be worth it.
    I'm very familiar with the charter industry in the VI's. Prior to 9/11 I had a 'hobby' company and sold crewed charters as well as bareboat charters. I've sailed alot in the Virgin Islands, attended boat shows twice a years in St. Thomas & Tortola, as well as Bodrum and Marmaris, Turkey. Missed Greece & Italy...but I can do them on my own time now.
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 09:23 AM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    As long as I don't have to jump out of the cake...

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 03:15 AM

billzeke write:
    Hi guys. I just came from a really neat surprise birthday party, complete with a Hummer limosine. Anyone seen one of those? The guy that threw it was my age and the birthday girl was 30. It was well planned and a lot of fun. I feel like I am starting to know a lot of you and I am here to make friends and have some fun. Lastoneinstock, you live in Tucson and I will try to take you out to lunch in the relatively near future. I will plan it with you publically on this board so that you feel safe. My first choice would be the Cigar bar at McMahons which probably makes you cringe. I will leave it up to you where we go. You and I are very different but over lunch it should be no big deal. I think a lot of you are really neat people and if you were in Tucson I would make the same offer. Lastone and I will not become an item, but we might become good friends...Bill

As long as I don't have to jump out of the cake...
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 02:33 AM

You are all invited. Get to Tucson and I will buy lunch. The more the merrier...Bill
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 02:26 AM

Hey, why weren't we invited?

pout

OK, OK, it was a surprise, but where is the left over cake and booze.

lol
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 02:09 AM

Hi guys. I just came from a really neat surprise birthday party, complete with a Hummer limosine. Anyone seen one of those? The guy that threw it was my age and the birthday girl was 30. It was well planned and a lot of fun. I feel like I am starting to know a lot of you and I am here to make friends and have some fun. Lastoneinstock, you live in Tucson and I will try to take you out to lunch in the relatively near future. I will plan it with you publically on this board so that you feel safe. My first choice would be the Cigar bar at McMahons which probably makes you cringe. I will leave it up to you where we go. You and I are very different but over lunch it should be no big deal. I think a lot of you are really neat people and if you were in Tucson I would make the same offer. Lastone and I will not become an item, but we might become good friends...Bill
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2005 at 09:36 PM

This is from Fun...(geez, the hours I have to work...)
    Oh ... you'll just love this ... I sent a message to customer service Thursday morning:
    ----------------------------------------
    fun4two wrote:
    Good Morning ~

I have a question ... when I post on the threads today ... no one can see them but me. Why is that happening? I've never been abusive, never used profanity, never done anything that breeches the user agreement. Why are you blocking my contributions?

I have received no notice of complaint, or change in the user agreement. Please advise as to the current situation.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,

Suzan (fun4two)
    Just found this response in my spam folder:

Dear user,

To maintain the website quality, we have to choose some messages for checking everyday.

Customer service
    ht tp :// w w w.millionairematch .com

LMAO!! Checking ... and checking ... and checking ... and checking ... Okay ... thanks for the update folks!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2005 at 09:36 PM

LOOKATME2 write:
    LLife,,check your mail

[/quote_message

Looks like the server is down...no mail coming through...you might try my IM
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2005 at 09:21 PM

1LovinLife write:
    Hey, Lorrie...having a little cell phone problem on my end...

It's ok, Zack...I just thought you were disappointed I wasn't bringing your favorite thong, but I can assure you I am..
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2005 at 09:18 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:

LOOKATME2 write:
    Lastone,,if you're going to put all of her posts up I think you'll be busy,,

jokes
    bomb squad
    Self Improvement
    And-here in General Messages

lol

you're right...guess that would make me her secretary...did we already pass "Secretary's Day?" If we did, I want a raise!..lol

I think it's over,,go for the raise!
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2005 at 09:13 PM

yes I understand how she is thinking