THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

General messages & comments about the site Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2003 at 06:47 PM

kontact me by the e-mail adres.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2003 at 01:53 PM

Please remove message to (username) TINK.....scrumptious southern gentleman that was written by daughter of browneyeblond.
    Thank you, browneyeblond
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2003 at 01:52 AM

Where are all the Texas mates ?
    I really need to relocate. (Soon)
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2003 at 05:46 PM

Pink Diamonds are a rare find.........
    see Reesediamond's ad
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2003 at 04:17 AM

I just posted my new profile to the site, and although there are absolutely stunning, classy, interesting men here, I am wondering where all of the "southern" gentlemen are! I live in the Charlotte, NC area...Hope to find you!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2003 at 03:37 AM

I am reading this mesage board and I am not comprehending why there are not 2 names on each comment. Who is the message for ?And who is it from?
    I know it's late, am I missing something here?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2003 at 01:35 AM

You need to put the picture on the profile in the chate room.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2003 at 09:53 AM

unable to contact you...anita430, contact me
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2003 at 02:20 AM

Everyone seems so far away......................
    Any S. Floridians around??

David L
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 10:12 PM

Are you guys entering the person you are talking about in the Subject area or is that your screenname
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 10:10 PM

I see conversation but I am not certain who it is directed to
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 10:02 PM

Silverwolfhound is a liar, I have names of many women he duped. I do not have to meet him to know this. I made contact with Vienna,Va. Police Dept. Everything I have posted is true. He posted untrue facts about himself at his own ad. He is nothing that he proclaims. He is not rich, not a mortgage banker, not a TV producer, not starting a TV show, nothing but a has-been that is afraid of growing old and suffering from depression. He claims I am de-frauding his name. All I am doing is proving he's lying to you about everything. He's de-frauding his own name, all by himself, by continuing this facade. I sent no letters to his business contacts - more fabrication. He has NO business contacts. Nobody in the business wants to hire him. He lives in a dream world and makes things up as he goes. He did not take a lady with him to Florida for 6 days; I just talked with her and she said it was all untrue. More lies by the idiot. His friendships are not long-time; they are short-term, via internet, for a lay-over; if ya know what I mean. Girls, he just wants to hit & run. I am a private investigator and can prove everything I have written and Tink knows it. I did not hack into his PC files; this happened in Louisiana and he knows by who and I was not involved, as I do not wish to ruin my career in criminal justice. He is on welfare, lives out of his truck, therefore his hygiene is questionable; he is also overweight and dwarf-like - YUK! So, Tink get a friggin' clue, dude! Grow old with dignity and quit mis-treating women.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 07:41 PM

Check out my profile and get back to me. I am seeking to return to the North Jersey and NYC area and need help.

Thanks
    ichinyo
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 02:13 PM

Beware of this scam.....MillionaireMatch should ban this man from the site...

Dear Sir,
    ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE I write to inform you of my
    desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country on behalf of the
    Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations of the federal Ministry of Works
    and Housing in Nigeria. Considering his very strategic and influential position,
    he would want the transaction to be as strictly confidential as possible. He
    further wants his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now, untill the
    completion of the transaction. Hence our desire to have an overseas agent. I
    have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our
    overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction. The deal, in brief, is
    that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in
    your country is presently in a coded account at the Nigerian Apex Bank (i.e. the
    Central Bank of Nigeria) and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to
    your country in a convenient bank account that will be provided by you before we
    can put the funds into use in your country. For this, you shall be considered to
    have executed a contract for the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in
    Nigeria for which payment should be effected to you by the Ministry, The
    contract sum of which shall run into US$31 Million, of which your share shall be
    30% if you agree to be our overseas agent. As soon as payment is effected, and
    the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we
    intend to use our own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you
    shall also serve as our agent. In the light of this, I would like you to forward
    to me the following information: 1. Your company name and address 2. Your
    personal fax number 3. Your personal telephone number for easy communication.
    You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my
    above stated email addr.or call me on after which we shall discuss in details
    the modalities for seeing this transaction through. Your quick response will be
    highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.
    Yours faithfully,
    FRANK ALUKO
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 01:12 PM

I have to wonder why there is a shortage of older women who like younger guys out there.
    I am not interested in looks OR their money, just some fun times with a guy who truely appreciates older women.
    If there ARE any out there contact me please. Anywhere, worldwide. All replys answered.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2003 at 12:06 AM

Any lady from LA want to hook up with a 25 yr. young rich greek lover?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2003 at 07:56 PM

Would I be able to send you my photo in the mail so you can post it for me. I can't do it myself, but I really want members to see my picture and then receive responses.
    thank you!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2003 at 11:59 AM

like 99.9 percent of the ppl here iam lookin for a female whos rich because iam so low that i want to marry a person just cos of there wealth.iam dead nice lookin and am a model.
    i just want to say that do u ppl really think u gona find the ppl u r lookin 4.imean iam a model but i dont go lookin for millionaire i came upon this web by mistake by the way.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2003 at 01:33 AM

Hi. There are so many people on here who do not tell the truth and I think that you need to be honest. I guess I am a really old fashioned girl or woman being raised in a small town in Pa.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 16, 2003 at 02:32 PM

I am trying to follow this board, with difficulty. I often can't tell who someone is talking about because it doesn't follow the previous post or the post doesn't say who it is talking about. But it's interesting, to say the least. I'll try to decipher it :)