THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

General messages & comments about the site Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 06:31 PM

I live and work in Latin America assisting Small-Medium size business ventures. Speak Spanish and acculturated. Any Latin Lady out there returning to her home country from North America, I have the brains if you have the charm, I am tired of going it alone at a Computer screen.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 04:55 PM

Would someone like to tell me why it's so wrong for an older woman to be interested in younger men?? I'm not a cradle robber, geez. There is a limit. If I were a man and I liked women ten to 15 years younger no one would bat an eye!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 04:45 PM

You know, I thought I would take a look at the Message Board, since I have only been on this site for maybe 2 weeks now. I have to say, this is not a message board.....More like a soap opera between two or three of the SAME PEOPLE every single entry, and all these two folks want to do is exchange barbs with each other!It sounds like a Jerry Springer episode!! It really does not make the web site appear to have any class whatsoever! Than again, maybe I just have higher standards than some!
    I thought I might "meet" a few gentlemen that I could perhaps correspond with , or get in touch with. I have been a bit dissapointed....I am not so sure any of these people are what they say they are. I do not care if they are millionaires or not...I would just like to meet some great men that would be a lot of fun to be around! If there are ANY men that are interested in a GENUINE GAL, then I would appreciate you checking out my profile, and I some of my friends as well! Good luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 05:36 AM

I find it is hard to even say what you want to say on here..because the first thing others do is to judge and see if you fit their so-called set 'frame' and as far as money goes...nobody should lie about it..if you are not rich..say so..if you don't want to say how much..don't lie then....Can adults be honest and truthfull to themselves at firts? IF you are looking for your other pair....then money should not be that important....it is the true you..dear..so lets be honest and straight at least...God bless all!!! :-))
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 03:50 AM

Thank you millionaire for removing this man's profile...you may have saved many others from the heartache others have had because of him! For those who have life does go on...and there are some real princes out there...I know because I met one!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 12:37 AM

I'm gonna puke
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2003 at 09:56 PM

That more people are meeting online than offline we are really going to be in some BIG trouble! Regardless, it's a great site [mm.com] for what it is....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2003 at 03:49 AM

Hey Joyce,
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 10:15 PM

Please use a introduction when you email me guys. I don't do will with one sentence introduction. If you want to know me then write me something interesting so I can response with interest in YOU.

Thanks
    Ms. Stephanie
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 03:15 PM

I'd love to communicate people about White
    Magick which helps to improve life and
    personality and to be happy. Supernaturel
    miracles are possible not only in Tibet but
    in modern sociaty also
    good luck
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 12:59 PM

the man being referred to in msohiobelles warning is someone by the name of dturner( looks like he pulled his profile from this site),or damien turner on countless other sites. This man is a real piece of work and women need to be warned about him
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 12:58 PM

the man being referred to in msohiobelles warning is someone by the name of dturner( looks like he pulled his profile from this site),or damien turner on countless other sites. This man is a real piece of work and needs to women need to be warned about him
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 05:24 AM

Good Grief Charlie Brown!
    I'm a size 8 or smaller, wrong age but couldn't relax around somewhat like you
    anyway.
    Good luck finding your new playtoy.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2003 at 01:00 AM

HI, Just readin the boad
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2003 at 03:59 PM

I signed onto this site as a joke. I didn't realize people were really serious. Yikes! I feel like a real blond now....hehe.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2003 at 01:31 AM

There are 275000 families inthe US with net worth over 10000000. Not very many. Of these 13000 are extremely rich. Millionares are three standard devistions above norm. Incomes of 100000 which many are coping too are quite possible, 550000 or so maybe more since realestate is so high in some areas. GOOD LUCK. It is just as easy to love a poor man as a rich one. When you trade youth for money you are not getting the best of the deal. But if you really love, lucky lucky you.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2003 at 01:31 AM

There are 275000 families inthe US with net worth over 10000000. Not very many. Of these 13000 are extremely rich. Millionares are three standard devistions above norm. Incomes of 100000 which many are coping too are quite possible, 550000 or so maybe more since realestate is so high in some areas. GOOD LUCK. It is just as easy to love a poor man as a rich one. When you trade youth for money you are not getting the best of the deal. But if you really love, lucky lucky you.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2003 at 08:07 AM

Haven't been on in awhile and like what I see. Great improvements were made. Keep up the good work!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2003 at 11:55 PM

A member wrote about her:
    Guys: stay away from psycho mama -acatinthe. She's unemployed and just cant wait to drain your wallet. She even asked me for a job. Like I'm gonna put her to work at my company. Right.Sure and there go the customers
    Funny, I responded to her ad well before your post and she just responded that I look too old, at least I think that's what she said--she misspelled every other word. She's a charmer.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2003 at 05:02 PM

there is no explanation as what services I have access to and which I don't as a guest. It would be helpful to know - can I send emails? Can I receive emails? Can I instant message? How long do I have guest privledges?