THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

General messages & comments about the site Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2003 at 04:02 PM

I'm new to this site and wanted to give my greetings to everyone. Hope to meet new friends. I will catch up on some of the postings. Until my next posting, hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend.

The Kween :)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2003 at 03:52 AM

How is everyone!!!?!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2003 at 03:44 AM

Please check this out it looks like the frauds from this area just another twist...

This is not for soliciting business or investment...

I don't like this one at all...
    I have years of experience in business startups and this is wrong.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2003 at 03:41 AM

Actually Bafode, there is not Bafode2 when I looked, there are many letters like this mainly from Africa. I have seen this letter also. It is a fraud... I have had my bank president and the Catholic church on Anita430, three people wrote using that one. Father Elias, supposed priest...Dakar...Sierre Leone...another one...I have several pages of fraudulent front...Universal Trust Fund, England...Unitrust...
    There is not Bafode2...only Bafode? Any connection? Don't know...

Not very original...the letter is used over and over...so are photo's I was sent one photos for two different people.
    Do not make any prepayment, there is no trust fund and adopting a 19 year old ...
    Be warned...criminals...the center is Algers...there is a click on the Algers government site, these are called 419 or 491 fraud...

I help a large number of people and there is legitimate needs and legitimate ways to help but, this is not one...
    Bafode2 comes through Viola France...
    Another is Vertex Trust, Madrid Spain...
    Do not trust any furnish websites...Universal Trust even open up an account for me...Only it is not located on chestnut st. in Manchester England...there not a chestnut st.
    There website looks like a banks site...Unitrust...domain only in 2002 not that old for a English bank...Beware...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2003 at 09:22 PM

Hi Ladies,

This is just one humble man's opinion.
    You can't change men to be what you want them to be, they are what they are. Except that or move on. Also I see that there are alot of women who have been hurt on here by some liars. Wake up and smell the coffee ladies, men online do lie , just because its on their profile does not make it true. To Michelle918 you look like an attractive lady , so quit trying to buy love and let it happen. Just slow down ,cautiously date these guys then see if they are real or not. I by no means am perfect and yes, like any man I do look at a women and think about sex. I do not expect it or demand it ,but will not turn it down either, if we get that far. I just don't want to lie to get it. Yes, that means I don't get it as often as I would like , but at least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning. So women when you put in your profile that you want a successful, handsome, athletic, prince charming, don't be shocked if the guy lied to get to you , because in reality there are not many perfect men out there, or women . So except people for who they are and tell them what you want . We would all be better off .
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2003 at 08:10 PM

attractive blk female in austin seeking white men from all over the world
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2003 at 01:35 AM

what's up?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2003 at 09:27 PM

hello, ladies! would you care to chat? i'm Eric, a 20/m from Greenville, SC...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2003 at 08:59 PM

this site cracks me up too! i just heard about it...i wouldn't mind meeting a nice successful man...supertrouper77 at yahoo dot com
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 09:00 PM

Where are all the nice, successful men!
    Love to hear from you-

Pink Godiva
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 08:20 PM

If this site is for real, or fun, it's still here. Been online for awhile so this site is interesting to me. Have fun everyone, you just might meet your match on this site. Money or not, a relationship is out there for us all.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 08:07 PM

I'm not the gold digger. Your the one that had your ex girlfriend buy you a car. You couldn't even get credit in your name. Not to mention the debt you are in. Watch out ladies he is a smooth talker. Just do a credit check and see for yourself.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 07:14 PM

I have an idea on how to improve the sight! Get rid of all of the jealous women in here that have to send dirty e-mails to other women, just because they themselves have no self esteem. I really do hate rude, mean, uncaring people. Why do you feel that you must cut someone else low in order to make yourself feel better? I would never treat someone else that way, DONT worry chick, plenty of millionaires to go around, damn!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 05:55 PM

hi))
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 05:10 PM

I just wanted to say 'Hello" to all men on this site.
    Still looking for real.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 09:14 AM

I just jumped in here, but I can't see how anyone could stand up Paige001... What a babe!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Hi my name is Nazario, i live in the yucatan peninsula in mexico.
    The beachfront properties in the mexican caribbean are more profitable than most places, also is very close to US by a direct fligth.
    An 100,000 usd investment now could gain at least a 25 % per year in value.
    To read more details and look at the area and properties pictures please visit http://www.beachfront.freeservers.com

Thank You very much.

We provide transportation once you come to Cancun Airport.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2003 at 11:43 PM

learn from your experience, we know there is truth to the imbalance tone of voice, not truthful eyes and probe with questions to get your right match...connie ,Filipina,only call when you have sensible things to say...he..he...he...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2003 at 03:42 AM

Hello all.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2003 at 07:37 PM

My girlfriend pointed this out to me today.
    You obviously, like the guy from CA can't take a hint, well take this one,"NOT INTERESTED IN SELF ABSORBED MEN" expecially one's that act like little boys when they don't get what theywant. You come to this message board to try and hurt me, have you ever heard the saying, "Sicks and Stones.............
    I don't even remember an email from you and if you did send me one it wasn't memorable. I am however kind enough to reply by saying, "good luck in your search."
    You however have to write mean things about me. That's what I get for being nice at even replying, if even I did do so?
    Get a life or better yet an education. Asking you for a job, I think not. Where the heck is Dahlgren, MD anyways......please!