THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

General messages & comments about the site Message Board

• View author's info Posted on May 05, 2003 at 04:01 PM

Pretty crude and rude... can't imagine how he would treat a lady in person.
  • View author's info Posted on May 05, 2003 at 04:44 AM

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2003 at 09:48 PM

How can I check my mail box?
    Any time when I click on the message it gives me an empty window.
    Will you, please, help.
    Ksenya
  • View author's info Posted on May 04, 2003 at 08:30 PM

I wonder why some people are so mean on here.........Are they that bored and unhappy?
  • View author's info Posted on May 04, 2003 at 04:52 PM

My best wishes to all people who are looking
    happines on this site !
    I use White Magick for perfect decision of
    contradictions and resistance between
    people, to join them as couples for
    happiness and Love, as business partners,
    as friends, as sponsor, to improve character,
    to increase charisma, to make successful
    business, to know who is who( rich or lier ),
    not to let negative people to make bad
    things.

It helps to fulfil wishes and to make
    compliant complicated persons and
    programmes their behavior to agree with
    your profitable terms in business and private
    life.
    It saves in court from suit actions and claims,
    plaintiffs refuse from them.
    It works that he or she will be yours
    Good luck everybody
  • View author's info Posted on May 03, 2003 at 06:37 PM

I do not have the pleasure of stay home everyday.. Nor do i have time to review
    my online profile.. I apologize for the few
    misspelled words .. I do not think it was necessary for you to email me such a hateful
    message!!!!!! Cece forte..
  • View author's info Posted on May 03, 2003 at 02:42 PM

Where are all the men from the St. Louis area? Is there anybody out there? Would love to get to know some of you.
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2003 at 03:25 PM

Tried to send you and E and would not go thru, if you wish read my profile and contact me and lets chat! Looking forward to hearing from you!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2003 at 03:21 PM

Hi, I am from Jax myself, enjoyed reading your profile and just had to reply! I am not currently a member so not sure you will get to read this, but if so read mine to the end and lets chat if you would like!
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2003 at 02:58 PM

i am a single male in ca... are there any females out there who might be interested? email me :)
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2003 at 05:09 AM

Reading these comments makes me think. I am going to be truthful and say I came to this website to find someone who has the means to take care of me, give me the things I've never had. I am a hard working twice divorced woman of 46. I may be getting older, however with age comes wisdom. I am tired of wasting my time with losers. I have alot to offer to the right man, but I want something in return. I may be some men's worst nightmare...lol, but I am honest to a fault. If nothing else, I hope to meet some friends here. I am just a country girl, hard working, honest to a fault, and somewhat jaded where love is concerned.
    I do have 2 wonderful, beautiful adult children who are total opposites. My daughter finished college with 3 degrees in 5 years, all paid for courtesy of a baskeball scholarship from a Big Ten University, and is getting married the end of this month to the man of her dream in a big Greek Wedding...lol. My son is 20, has attended 3 colleges in 3 years, and has yet to finish a quarter. I am equally proud of both of them. My son is very intelligent, and I'm sure he will find his way, and may be the next Bill Gates..:)
    Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, and thanks for listening!
  • View author's info Posted on May 02, 2003 at 02:50 AM

Would be nice to know if the person with the ad got our e-mail, because then we can either wait for a response or know they are jerks for not responding and you will never e-mail them again!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2003 at 04:46 PM

I just come here last few days... I have read most of the messages left here, it confused me. As everybody I joins here with hope that I can find a half of mine... But it is to hard to find it! ortherscan contact me for more information.Irenne
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2003 at 04:14 PM

Would love to meet someone from the St. Louis area. Are there men out there?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2003 at 02:56 PM

I have had some horrific experiences both personal and online with a few people on this site, however, I have never stooped so low as to air private and very personal information about individuals on a public forum such as this. Your personal contacts and conversations with various members should be just that...Personal ! CASE IN POINT...I have a 13 yr old son who received a phone call from a class mate last night who's mother also happens to be on this site. Her mother happens to be friends with an ex-girlfriend of mine whos' personal problems were exposed on here by someone I had dated.Needless to say, she was mortified and so was my ex. My son was also told that a woman named ErikainTexas posted a message on my profile claiming I was an obsessive Psycho who wouldn't stop calling her. This is far from the truth. I'm now extremely regretful for having confided my past relationship with someone who decided to make it public knowledge for people around the world to see. It's a very small world Ladies and Gentlemen and I implore you to think before leaving scathing messages that can wind up hurting many people not just the one you think you're hurting. I am cautious of anyone who posts damaging messages about anyone. I believe this site should be more responsible and monitor some of the more self serving and scathing messages.This site shouldn't be used for a public gossip forum.
    For the most part, it's been a pleasant experience and there are some truly wonderful people on here, decent people who truly want to meet that special someone. Let's keep it that way.
    Semperfi aka Kevin
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2003 at 12:45 AM

Hzkitty is speaking about a man I have met. I have been to his home and even met his lovely son. He has resolved his issues and Is very capable of a healthy relationship.
    He has made bad choices in his past, but who hasn't. I think his incredible capacity for forgiveness and kindness are what got him into his precarious situation to begin with.
    He's a great guy. Loving, warm, and kind to a fault. This one should not be missed because of one irrational woman's comments.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2003 at 10:15 PM

My sincerest apologies tothe person I wrote my comment about. He is in the process of trying to rectify a horrible situation, and It was not my place to expose that to anyone. He is a warm, kind, handsome, funny person, and very pleasnt to be around. He did not deserve to have his mistake waved in his face in a public forum. I am ashamed of myself, and truly sorry for what I said.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2003 at 06:07 PM

Romance is one thing------will you guys PULEEEZE get off of the sugar-coated, maple syruppy wagon train and get effin real!! Everybody 'reads' like a combination King Farouk-Donald Trump-Napoleon-Julius Caesar and Cassanova.......Boys---just a hint-- get a life-get real and get ready for the '4th date blues'.........if you don't have a clue as to what that is----get in touch---I'll gladly inform you.....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2003 at 01:07 PM

I would like to know how to remove a very nasty comment made by a Mr Ryan - AUSSIETEXAN - have never spoken nor met him - only asked him what did he had to say about the comments others had made about him - he was obviously very mad with me to call me a gold digger - I am certainly not that.

How can I remove this mans comments.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2003 at 01:27 AM

Prince looking for a princess check out my profile.