THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

are all of the men on here just looking for sex dummies? Long Term Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2007 at 10:54 PM

I've talked to a few men on this site and either they want to get married site unseen or want to have cyber sex right away. Are there any men on here that are really looking for love and a relationship?
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 01:24 PM

actually, judging from what i have seen, i have to say there are really good gentlemens here !! i could say ive been lucky that i had the chance to chat and of course talk on phone with a couple of mens in this site and none of them have disrespect me or ask me something that i might feel unconfortable!! it looks like you have meet the wrong guys or you are not that lucky!! and about the marriage thing..am really impress someone from this site have ask you that ...cause most of them have been threw relationship and i highly doubt they want to get married without getting to know you or any other girl !! and if its true.. you should be happy that guys want to marry you!! no guys have propose to me lol !!! and am not waiting for it..hopefully it would be the right man...who knows !! but like i said before not all mens are what you think..i have to defend me cause they are nice people...most of them are hard working..or retired..and at least they are respectful and pretty funn actually !! so i hope u have a better chance !!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2007 at 02:47 PM

rattored write:
    I've talked to a few men on this site and either they want to get married site unseen or want to have cyber sex right away. Are there any men on here that are really looking for love and a relationship?

Re:

Yeh, but... you ain't a virgin and you're too old.
    So for what my taste is worth: That rules you out.

I do think though that if more men want what you've said, we could recommend that they get "real dolls".