THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Long-Term Relationship vs Short-Term Relationship Long Term Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2015 at 05:44 PM

I learned early on with the site that there are people here for long-term relationships and people here for short-term relationships. I added this test to my profile, so women would understand my interest, "
    I am only interested in a long-term relationship."

Today, I am wondering--what percentage of people are here for a short-term relationship vs. long-term a relationship?

Anyone care to comment?

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2015 at 06:07 AM

That is quite true. I often see profiles that day longterm but they out a limited amount of information about themselves and what type of person. I have also seen profiles that are very meticulous in what they want and do not post a photo. I believe there may be two sides to the spectrum. What is a good test in viewing a profile of someone who wants a ltm and is there one?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2015 at 11:45 AM

From the profiles that I have reviewed, I find the "younger generation" tends to seek short term relationships, friendships or hook ups.    I also find it strange that people who state they are looking for long term do not complete his/her profile or post a photo.  I am serious about finding love again and find that people (around my age group) are looking for the same.