THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

BEWARE LADIES Long Term Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Im sure here is on another dating site, i also had to warn women off him!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2011 at 09:17 PM

Texan2011 Another on this site that apparantly they don't check backgrounds because he's a drug addict convicted felon, long long wrap sheet. Would think on a site like this they would have more stringent screening.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2011 at 01:29 AM

Italianguy2002  - is also one of those men you do not want to even give your number to.   Since I said I didn't want to go out with him after talking on the phone - I posted a comment for woman to know that he's all about him - where he wants nothing serious and wants the woman to go out of his way for him - there will be no meeting half way with this one!  Now all i'm getting are text that have nothing but harassing text messages - I tried to call him and discuss like an adult - but he's to much of a coward to pick up the phone - likes to continue texting in coward mode! 

Don't contact Italianguy2002

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2010 at 07:32 PM

There's another one who's only interested in getting himself off on the phone... on the first conversation. He says he's a news anchor from R.I. Total waste of time and very classless.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 09:57 AM

thanks! Try don't date him girl and also what I like even better is dating psychos, it is a wonderful website for alerting others about potential dating creeps!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM

great warning