THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Why do young girls look for rich men? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2016 at 08:56 PM

There is a huge cultural phenomenon catching the attention of the media and other people around the world these days: younger girls looking to date rich men. Why is this, what are the main motivations for such partnerships ?

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Quoting author:

Not only young girls but also mature women who may be as rich as those rich men. Richness is one important indicator of success. There are outliers. But most of successful men at first place, haven't self-esteem problems. Only when a man is confident, he can afford a nice wife.

Successful men tend to be smart and resist the temptations. Otherwise, they won't be successful. In my view, that is the foundation of a stable family.

Successful men are industrious and working hard. This is the meaning of happiness. For a woman like me, communications and intellectual exchange are most important in a partnership. A self-esteemed, smart, and smart man is supposed to respect an intellectual woman.

Truesmile 2017, you are incredibally naive view - unless your definition of 'success' is making more than 40k/year.

The most succesful men do NOT tend to resist temptations.  They tend to resist getting caught, but are more likely to GIVE IN to temptations.   Sucessful men are far more likely to have affairs and use prostitutes then less succesful men.  

In addition, many less sucessful men work two or three jobs and many succesful men retire early.  Most success comes from having the right preparation - good schooling, meeting the right people.   Nor is being industrious and working hard have anything to do with happiness. 

As for respecting an intellectual woman - once again, success has little to do with that.   If you want to find men that respect an intellectual women than you need to find an intellectual man.  Merely having money

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Wait, are there still women left in China?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2016 at 01:42 PM

Not only young girls but also mature women who may be as rich as those rich men. Richness is one important indicator of success. There are outliers. But most of successful men at first place, haven't self-esteem problems. Only when a man is confident, he can afford a nice wife.

Successful men tend to be smart and resist the temptations. Otherwise, they won't be successful. In my view, that is the foundation of a stable family.

Successful men are industrious and working hard. This is the meaning of happiness. For a woman like me, communications and intellectual exchange are most important in a partnership. A self-esteemed, smart, and smart man is supposed to respect an intellectual woman.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2016 at 08:29 PM

My my my first it would be nice to see your age, second that topic carries a lot of weight,  they may have already covered that topic,  finger through some of the blogs to check and see. But 2 quick points out of hundreds,  girls like the fact that they will be well provide for especially if they start a family,  lest worries abiut shelter,  resources,  schooling etc. Older men bring knowledge and and experience but all this depends on the man hows well rounded he is, spirituality,  physically,  secular. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2016 at 07:32 AM

My answer is more telling of you than woman in general, but here goes.

People have a strange view of gender in our culture.   Men are considered shallow creatures, only interested in sex, and so of course they want young beautiful women.

Women on the other hand are put on a pedestle and considered the 'fairer', deeper, more honest and forthright creatures, only interested in true love, and so you expect them to have higher standards.

Both of these are total bullshit.  Yes, there are shallow men - but there are just as many shallow women.   Similarly, there are wonderful, deep men that care about your heart and want true love - just as many as women do.   You think otherwise because you are immersed in a media culture that presents strange stereotypes.

More importantly, the standards men use for women can be considered a higher standard.  We call this standard "beauty".  Men desire youth, good skin, good weight, certain breast sizes, and a certain style.  All women start out with youth, and the rest can be fairly easily obtained by a reasonable amount of work.   95% of 15 year old girls that commits herself at the age of 15 to becoming a 10 can at least make it to a 9, by the age of 21.

Women however use a set of standards that at first glance appear 'superior', but on closer inspection have certain clear failings.  We call their standard "status".   Men that have height, power, respect, fame, and money.    Note that all of those things are almost unobatinable by 95% of men.   You are either born with it - or the capacity to achieve it - or you are mostly screwed.   There are a few rare 1% that hit the lottery (and keep the wealth - which is much harder), but aside from those cases, by the time a guy is 15, you pretty much know how attractive he is going to be for the rest of his life.

Money for men is basically the same as large breasts are for women.   It's a cultural thing - if you go to

a Mosuo village in china, the women don't care about money (but I suspect the men do.)  

When you think about it, of course people would want a wealthy spouse.  The question is why did you think women were above caring about money?