THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Question: Money or career? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2019 at 05:37 AM

Ok Ladies,

The question for today is: Would you rather find a man who inherited $10 million but is a complete dummy Or a well educated professional (doctor, lawyer, engineer) who is just starting to build their career and net-worth?

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM

Quoting author:

Dummies are duds no matter what. I’ll take the latter over the former any day.

I posted this same question on the blog section if you are curious to see some other responses. Within that section, I also posted this in response to a comment.

[@shirley0408

"A well educated man is always the best because he can turn &10 to 10 million with the right ideas and people surrounding him. A dummy won’t know what to do but blow it away or let someone blow it. Hope that’s not a really question🤣🤣🤣"

Sadly it is a real question. Most men on and off this site are clueless. I could tell them what you said many times over, but the reality is they will never believe it until they hear it from you. Also media dramatization does not help with the stigma against women with financial expectations. It does not take long to find articles and videos portraying these women as "gold diggers". This mass propaganda, coupled with the extreme feminist portrayals has made many men very jaded and clearly very toxic. I want men to see and understand a woman's perspective on the decisions they make, and if possible rationale a man can follow. Obviously men and women tend to think very differently, but I think people will find themselves very surprised to find that at then end of the day we're all still very human.]

so I suppose my next question is what is a dummy to you? Is it a certain level of education (crystallized intelligence)? is it the speed of which they learn new things in a self directed manner (street-smarts or fluid intelligence)? or is it an attentiveness to details (perception and willingness)?

I know these all tend to influence one another, but if you had a choice in man who was average in two but exceptional in one (crystallized intelligence, fluid intelligence, or perception) which would it be?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2019 at 07:44 AM

Does it really matter? Nawww...  The Goal is to build TOGETHER!  Both need to love unconditionally  and Learn from each other.  So they can grow and build their empire together!!!! 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2019 at 08:47 PM

Then again, maybe the complete dummy is a sweetheart and the up-and-comer is a total prick. Hard to say without knowing really.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2019 at 08:40 PM

Dummies are duds no matter what. I’ll take the latter over the former any day.