THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Is it hard for rich women to meet men who are their peers? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2016 at 08:30 PM

There are successful women all over the country in small town America who make $60,000 or $80,000 per year who find it hard to meet men who are their peers.

According to Patti Stanger's Dating And Relationship Advice For Successful Women, Men in Europe, Australia and South America love American women, and they are willing to date women who are 10 and 15 years older than them. Is it true?

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM

A quality person of either gender will also want physical attractiveness and chemistry. In the case of a gold digger, of either gender, many of these comments are true regarding wealth and status. They will find it elsewhere if not with the sugar daddy/mamma.  I think the Eagles band, amongst others, sings of exactly this in their "lying eyes".

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2016 at 09:44 AM

For being an European I can tell you that it differs between countries, in France men prefer younger women while in Sweden young men often prefer experienced women. As a woman, I find it charming when young men flirt, but I would not chose one of them as a partner..

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 07:19 PM

Quoting author:

There are successful women all over the country in small town America who make $60,000 or $80,000 per year who find it hard to meet men who are their peers.

According to Patti Stanger's Dating And Relationship Advice For Successful Women, Men in Europe, Australia and South America love American women, and they are willing to date women who are 10 and 15 years older than them. Is it true?

Well Patty is a pretty switched on Lady with respect to the match making scene, she has been around it all so would say she is one to take notice of, though there are always the exceptions in life as well.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2016 at 08:51 PM

I am still wondering the same. I pull up to my beautiful historical home every evening after a long hard day at work to climb in the bed by myself. Will it ever end? Seems like the only men have the time when I am available is either young or BROKE. UUUGGGHHH

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM

yep

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Much of the problem comes in the definition of "peer" and attractiveness. 

Male attractiveness is basically determined by wealth and power.   But female attractiveness is mostly determined by physical appearance.  If you look at it one way, that means that the 'peer' of a 40 year old billionaire is a 19 year old genius girl that just graduated college.   And that how much a woman makes is irrelevant to who here 'peer' is.

But lets ignore that definition of peer, based on attractiveness.  Then you realize that powerful wealthy men solve the peer issue by ignoring it and dating below themselves.  Women could and should do the same thing.   The men don't inist on dating someone that makes as much money as them, why should the women?

As for the foreign men that are willing to date older men, there are JUST as many american men willing to do so as well.   My sister complains all the time about the kids hitting on her.  (She's on this web site, so those same men probably hit on you.)

But the american women look at the american men and think "gigolo, not worth dating".  They look at the foreign men and say "oooh, exotic."   Guess what - the foreign women look at those same foreign men and say "gigolo, not worth dating". 

It's really just american women relaxing their ethical standards when they find themselves attracted to something new and different.