THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Flooded Market Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 01:27 PM

Judging by profiles on this site alone there seem to be enough people in the dating pool for every individual but the reality seem to tell a different story.  No one seem to be making the move. Are there any succes stories on here? 

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2016 at 07:20 AM

I joined Match.com in mid-August and so far have not gone on a date. There were a couple of people long distance that stopped communicating for whatever reason. I've had two others that ask inappropriate questions and bothered me on the phone three times a day for a whole week! I've been married to dirty scoundrels that I supported. I'm a city girl looking for someone local. I will subscribe to a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP here on MM to see if it'll make a difference in my search. I feel the majority of the millionaires have a flaw in that they want a woman that is superficial who is easily disposable and not a strong spirited woman with inner beauty.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM

If actually meeting and having conversation is success, then yes.  If developing a successful long term serious relationship (LTSR), no not on MM yet.