THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001
Member's Blog > MMCounselor's blogs > SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS COMMUNITY SITE ARE APPRECIATED.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS COMMUNITY SITE ARE APPRECIATED.

Members Only
Every day we get suggestions and complaints about this site. We are asking you to help us improve your experience on this dating site. Please provide suggestions and complaints as to how we can deal with "scammers", ideas on how to make your contacts more enjoyable, and what you would like to see in the future. ALL SUGGESTIONS WILL BE REVIEWED!!! Thank you
Sort by:
newest post
  • oldest post
  • newest post
Members Only
Completely agree
Members Only
I completely agree? How is it that photo verification isn't mandatory? WAY to many fake profiles.. MM Should be just that it should be a high class dating site for people that are really looking. MM should do much more vetting of the people that post. It is tiresome to have to continually look through profiles that are posting fake pictures and sites. Or to continually have to ask people to verify their pictures? Frustrated.
How is that even possible!
Members Only
I paid to be on this site to find men with their selfs together . I am getting 80% fake profiles and the other 20% like you but don't talk lol . I wish we could just make a video and post it on our page so people know who you really are . People seem to not like verifying there photo on here . It's a shame !
Members Only
Right ️
Members Only
I have made a subscription before as I was so eager for first time but not impressive they are all fake,or below the age range I filled in my profile,that too M and the ones I contacted or liked myself never get back,probably they are just there as onlooker or observer as am doing now because they could not get genuine person.Well pls do subscribe if you want is different for everyone.Just saying incase any try to contact me am real but not paying for now .
Members Only
I have suggested this before that including a video chat to the messages centre is one of the best way to keep scammers away.Fistly once there is a video icon added to the chat box,we do not need MM to verify for us,before proceeding to chat or give details of yourself to anyone you will fisrt request for verification through the video chat provided.And you see how some people will take to their heels,automatically the scammers will run and no one will be asking for contact on a first chat if they are not sure of themselves because I will ask to see your face before I proceed.It wil prevent unserious individuals.
Also all the advice and opinions given to MM,I noticed none is implemented or taken,people are fed up is about time this company take action rather than asking for opinions and suggestions all the time.
Members Only
Yes, Photos of cars, pets, airplanes or sunglasses Are really not verifications!!
Members Only
Este sitio es peor que Meef por lo menos de 50 perfiles falso me encuentro con 1 verdadero que si habla!
Members Only
ID verifications should be required, in order for someone to even be visible on the site.
Members Only
I have found too many scammers! Also, photos should be of the person...not cars, planes, etc! So many don't even post photos or maybe one or 2... need to post more! Would be next to stay in same part of country!
Members Only
Anybody..?
Members Only
How bout me, im not fake...
Members Only
View author's info
October 1
What is up with all the sexual innuendo usernames? My God. Horrible turn off.
Members Only
replying to Author
September 30 Total posts: 2
@CHRISTINA3312 If you swipe right, it's a like.
Members Only
TONS of fake profiles on here. Not good.
Members Only

Hey bosses. Being here over a month, just observing as an outsider. Then desided to be a paid member. My first impresison is the collection of scammers, sitting here without of any idea who are busy people are and how their inner dynamics works.

Then, those who are real, those feels like people without a smile. Yes, I'm myself coming to see this boring site just before falling asleep.

I guess here the designers of this site didn't put even an effort to develop any systematic analysis of personalities, finding ways to connect between very busy individuals, who are mostly are intraverts, with the skills of logistictics, creativity, directors.

Those are my notes on the pillow. It is almost ten and tomorrow is the busy day.

Members Only
I have people telling me I like them when I know I didn't. Then we are match when it's clear to me it's not.
Members Only
replying to Author
September 19

I agree!

Members Only
omggg