There are many people who dream of being able to date and even marry someone who is rich, successful and can provide them with an enriched and secure life. However, dating a millionaire isn’t always easy, as they are not only very busy people in most cases but they generally tend to have a lot of other people who are interested in them, albeit for the wrong reasons. However, if you are serious about wanting to meet a millionaire partner not just because of financial security but in order to develop a long and loving relationship, there are a number of useful tips for dating a millionaire that could help.
Tips to boost your chances of successfully dating a millionaire
If you want to increase your chances of successful dating a millionaire, here are a few valuable tips that could prove helpful:
• Get to know them first: It is always a good idea to get to know any prospective partner first before arranging a meeting, and this is particularly true when it comes to millionaires because it can help to make that first meeting far less daunting and intimidating. Joining a good, reputable millionaire dating site provides you with the perfect platform, as you can build a rapport and really get to know the person before you arrange to meet them face to face.
• Avoid focusing on finances: When you are speaking to a millionaire, you can easily find yourself falling into the trap where all you talk about is money and finances. However, this is something that you should avoid, as most millionaires who are looking for a partner want someone who is interested in them rather than in their financial status. Therefore, avoid talking money with them and instead focus on the person.
• Brush up on etiquette: Making sure you are familiar with millionaire dating etiquette is vital, particularly before you actually meet up in person. Make sure you take some time to brush up on millionaire dating etiquette, which covers everything from how to dress for the occasion to how to act and, what to talk about.
• Opt for classy and sophisticated: When it comes to meeting up with a potential millionaire partner, try not to go over the top when it comes to things such as clothing, make-up and hair. Most millionaires will be used to mixing with people who are elegant, classy and sophisticated so this is the look that you should aim for if you are looking to develop a serious and long-term relationship with someone rich and successful.
• Exercise patience: Most millionaires have earned their wealth rather than inherited it, which means that they tend to be busy people. This is something that you need to take into consideration, which means exercising patience and understanding when it comes to their time constraints. Avoid being pushy and expecting them to neglect their work or business, as this will come across as needy and off-putting. Instead, go with the flow and let things run their course smoothly and naturally.
Armed with these tips, you should find that the whole process of meeting and dating a millionaire is easier and your chances of developing a long term relationship are enhanced.
In today’s modern world there are many men who are interested in dating a rich and successful woman and this could be for a variety of reasons. It may be that you prefer to date a woman who is educated, professional and has financial security or you may be successful and wealthy yourself so you prefer to date someone with a similar background and success levels. Either way, it is important to put some thought into how best to meet a rich woman with a view to dating and romance.
Whatever your financial situation, if you are interested in dating a rich woman you need to make sure you get it right first time. No woman is going to appreciate a man who simply appears to be with her because she is successful and rich so make sure that you are looking for a rich woman for the right reasons – to meet someone savvy, educated, professional, financially secure, and most importantly someone that you can also forge a serious relationship with based on romance and love.
Valuable tips to bear in mind
Bearing in mind a number of key tips can help to make life easier if you are keen to meet and date a rich woman. Some considerations that you need to take into account include:
• Rich women are often busy women: Many rich and successful women have got where they are by working hard, which means that they may not always have time to go out socialising. It is therefore worth looking at other options, such as using specialist dating sites designed for wealthy people in order to meet and date a rich woman. Even rich and successful women want to find someone special so this could be the perfect way to meet the ideal woman.
• Discerning tastes of rich women: Most rich women are likely to have discerning tastes when it comes to socialising, so don’t head to the local pub and expect to bump into someone perfect. Think about the best places to go, such as upmarket bars, clubs or restaurants depending on your age group. By making sure you hang out at the right places, you can boost the chances of meeting and getting to know a rich woman.
• Don’t talk finances: While you may be looking for a rich woman the last thing you want to do is give the impression of being interested in her money and little else! Make sure you avoid the whole subject of money if you do meet someone, even if you are wealthy and successful in your own right. This will enable you to get started on an even keel and you can both work out whether there is a spark there.
• Don’t expect her to pay for everything: Whatever your own financial situation, one thing you should never do is expect her to foot the bill for everything just because she is wealthy. Be a proper gentleman and make sure you wine and dine her just as you would a woman who was not financially well off.
These tips can help to ensure that you not only get to meet a rich woman to date but that you are also more likely to enjoy a long term relationship with her.
We treat ourselves to the finest cars, the most expensive jewelry, and premium property; so why shouldn't we spoil ourselves on the most delectable of indulgences ... luxury desserts!
No expense has been spared in the creation of these 5 treasures designed for the crème de la crème.
Serendipity 3's Golden Opulence Sundae and Frozen Haute Chocolate
Serendipity 3, located in New York, makes our list with not one, but two of the world's most luxury desserts. For a mere $1,000, you can treat yourself to the exclusive Golden Opulence Sundae. This frozen treat is made with five scoops of Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream infused with Madagascar vanilla and features edible 23-carat gold leaf, Amedei Porcelana and Chuao chocolate, exotic candied fruits from Paris, gold covered dragets, chocolate truffles, and is served with a small bowl of Grand Passion Caviar.
However, if you feel like truly treating yourself, Serendipity 3 also offers a decadent Frozen Haute Chocolate for the price of $25,000. The dessert is rich in both flavor and style, featuring 28 of the finest cocoas the world has to offer along with Le Madeline au Truffle shavings and five grams of edible 23-carat gold and served with a golden spoon decorated with white and chocolate diamonds. As if this wasn't lavish enough, the dessert is served encircled in a beautiful gold bracelet that can be worn home as a reminder of this sumptuous treat.
Fortress Resort's Stilt Fisherman Indulgence
In southern Sri Lanka, lies the luxurious Fortress Resort and Spa. There you can treat yourself to delectable Italian Cassata dessert at the Wine3 restaurant. Presentation is everything.. and for $14,500, you will be delighted with a beautiful cassata (a traditional Sicilian layered sponge cake) served with edible gold leaf, Irish cream, mango, pomegranate, and a champagne-based sabayon. Complimenting this little treasure is a miniature chocolate carving of a of a local stilt fisherman who is accompanied by a stunning 80-carat aquamarine stone.
Lindeth Howe Country House Pudding
No visit to England's Lake District would be complete without a visit to the Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel, where you can delight in the most luxurious $35,000 pudding. Designed to resemble a Faberge egg, this decadent treat is made with the finest chocolates, champagne jelly, caviar, and accentuated with gold leaf and a beautiful 2-carat white diamond.
Three Twins Ice Cream Sundae
Made with glacial ice from the magnificent Mount Kilimanjaro the organic ice cream of Three Twins is a treat in and of itself. Combine that with a first-class trip to Tanzania, a sizable donation to an African environmental non-profit, and a personal cellist performance and you have a luxury dessert adventure. The scrumptious banana split is served drizzled in the syrups of a 1960s vintage port, a Chateau D'Yquem, and a German Trockenbeerenausiese. More than just a dessert, for $60,000 this is an experience!
We are so high on love and relationships, that it is shocking to report that 85 percent of all relationships end up in a breakup and 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, according to author Hellen Chen. We like to think the odds are better than that, but if that is the inevitability then it makes sense to learn how to move on after a breakup.
Life is too short to live in the past and when we hold onto dreams that have fizzled, we are simply prolonging the angst and stages most of us go through when any kind of major changes happen unexpectedly. Losing a mate creates a void, which leaves us feeling a little helpless (sometimes hopeless) and with a feeling of imbalance. After all, that person has been a part of the total picture for a while, sometimes years.
Short of ditching fatal-attraction or angry-monster types, it is difficult to reject another human being. Everyone understands that rejection can feel humiliating, which does a number on one's self esteem and stirs up an entire cacophony of emotions.
How to Move on After a Breakup - 4 Steps
Our relationship experts were given the task of coming up with the best techniques for moving on after a breakup - regardless which side of the situation you are on. Read on to learn the four steps you can take to feel better faster while gaining practical breakup skills.
Step 1. Live With the Void
Too often after a breakup, we look for people, places and things to fill the void so we can "forget". Although that seems like a sound strategy, too often clear choices are not being made. For example, being the rebound person or having an immediate rebound person is never good for much else besides a quick distraction.
Living with the void for just a while, will give you the opportunity to review all aspects of the relationship. What did you like? What didn't you like? Were any compromises you made worth it? Or did you fill the relationship with non-genuine actions just to please him/her? Spending the extra time alone can be difficult, but it will come with epiphanies that will help you head yourself in a direction that will ultimately please you more.
Step 2. Self-improvement
Hopefully you are aware of the mistakes that you made during the relationship and are not focusing solely on where he or she went wrong. It takes two to make a relationship and unless you were bound and gagged, you were a willing partner. So spend a little time and make a list of what can be improved. For example, are you a good listener? Did you actually hear what your partner was saying? Or were you too busy talking or criticizing? Were you supportive? Did you laugh together? What were your common goals? Self-improvement can be self taught, there are online courses, books, seminars and workshops - so why go through another relationship without having the capacity to do it better?
Step 3. Clean Out the Closets
We mean that literally - if you have piles of clothes, papers, magazines, unused anything, just sitting around, now is the time to tackle those cobwebs of your life. Make a list of how you're going to tackle the clean-out and don't stop until you have gone through every last piece of "stuff" that can be tossed or donated. After you're finished, you'll practically feel like you have lost weight. Living a streamlined life is more simple and gives you a feeling of "starting anew", which is self-fulfilling.
Step 4. Get a Makeover
Nothing makes us feel renewed like a new hair style, makeup and a few new outfits, right? Assuming you are in the process (or finished with) of using your newly found spare time to live with the void, tend to self-improvement and streamline your belongings, then it is high time to move onto the next stage. A new appearance. It doesn't have to be drastic, unless you like dramatic. It can be as simple as parting your hair on the other side and adding scarves to your daily signature look. If you're not sure where to start, book a consultation at a top salon or get a group of friends together for a group makeover-fest.
After going through our four-steps you will be ready to go it alone. You will feel different about yourself, honor the past and start inviting different types of people into your life. Get ready for a whole new you!
People of wealth often appear to be larger than life, and a new data from MillionaireMatch.com reveals that, for men, many of them actually are. According to data obtained from the profiles of the richest men on Millionaire Match, it appears that men with money also tend to be taller than their average counterparts.
According to several international studies, the average height of a male is roughly 5'9", give or take a couple of inches. 60% of the certified millionaire male members on MillionaireMatch.com fit into this range. However, while less than ten percent of the men fell below world averages, nearly a third of the millionaires on MillioniareMatch are at least six feet or taller.
Bill Gates- 5' 10"
Currently the richest man in the world, with over $80 billion, Bill Gates is technically taller than the average man. The former CEO of Microsoft has always had big ideas, and height or no height, he has grown into one of the biggest names in the world of technology.
Carlos Slim Helú - 5' 8"
The Mexican telecommunications mogul may measure 5'8", but the average height in Mexico is closer to 5'5", making him taller than most men in his country. Worth approximately $80 billion, the CEO of Telmex and América Móvil certainly fits the bill of larger than life millionaires... or in his case, billion
Warren Buffett- 5' 10"
At 5'10", Warren Buffett falls into that slightly taller than average category. His net worth of $69 billion, however, is anything but average. The chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is known for being one of the most respected businessmen on the planet and despite his record breaking donation of $2.8 billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, he remains the third richest man in the world.
Amancio Ortega- height unknown
Amancio Ortega may be one of the exceptions to this rule, but his net worth of $58 billion more than makes up for what he may be lacking in the height department. The exact height of the world's richest retailer is not readily available, however, we think that the fact that he owns 26 high-value properties around the world, including the iconic Torre Picasso, a 43-story skyscraper in Madrid which boasts Google as a tenant, makes any potential shortcoming irrelevant.
Larry Ellison- 6' 3"
The co-founder, CTO, and executive chairman of Oracle Corporation seems to have it all... tall, dark, handsome, and ridiculously wealthy. With a net worth of an estimated $49 billion, Larry Ellison is a Silicon Valley giant in more than just height. Though he may have recently stepped down as CEO of the multinational corporation, Ellison has not given up making his mark on the world, and has purchased the Hawaiian island of Lanai with hopes of transforming it into "the first economically viable 100%-green community."
The Koch Brothers- over 6'2"
The exact height of the Koch brothers is not listed, however, it has been noted that both Charles and David are taller than their brother Frederick, who measures 6'2". The brothers share control of America's second largest private company, Koch Industries, and are each worth approximately $42 billion. The Koch's give new meaning to the saying "Go big or go home", and in addition to their height and wealth, both are known for giving sizeable donations to various organizations.