High-end travelers have come to rely on the luxury travel experience provided by Gulfstream, the best private jet money can buy. Since 1958, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation has produced more than 2,000 innovative private aircrafts, making them the world-class leader in the field of business aviation.
With the recent introduction of a new family of business jets, the Gulfstream G500 and G600, travelers can now experience the comfort and efficiency that has come to be expected from the aircraft line with the best-in-class performance.
For those with a love for travel and a taste for opulence, the Gulfstream G500 and G600 will undoubtedly fit the bill. These ultra long-range aircrafts offer top-of-the-line fuel efficiency and wide cabin comfort that will make your journey the most luxurious you have ever experienced.
Their sleek style and optimized wing design puts them far above the rest with regard to safety and high-lift capability, making the newest additions to the Gulfstream family some of the most reliable and productive private jets on the market.
The G500 will run you $43.5 million, but has the capability to fly 5,000 nautical miles at Mach 0.85 or 3,800 nautical miles at Mach 0.90. With a maximum operating speed of Mach 0.925, you will arrive at your destination in a fraction of the time it would take you aboard an ordinary commercial airline.
Time is our most precious asset, so for the price of $54.5 million you can own your very own Gulfstream G600 capable of traveling 6,200 nautical miles at Mach 0.85 or 4,800 nautical miles at Mach 0.90. The G600 also has a top speed of Mach 0.925, ensuring you have more time to spend doing the important things in life.
Both models feature an all-new Symmetry Flight Deck with10 integrated touchscreens, active control sidesticks, next-generation enhanced vision system, and Honeywell Primus Epic avionics; all of which give the aircraft a high-tech, futuristic feel.
The cabins for the G500 and G600 measure 91 inches wide and 74 inches tall providing wide-cabin comfort for up to 19 very lucky passengers. Both models offer living areas (three in the G500 and four in the G600) and an optional crew rest area, plus a full-sized galley that can be located in either the forward or aft portion of the aircraft.
Large oval windows that provide ample natural light, along with quietest cabins in the industry, make for the ideal distraction free environment for work or play.
Italians have long had a history of consuming and producing their fair share of fine wines. From the luxurious bottles of Brunello di Montelcino to the inexpensive bottles of Chianti, the Italian region of Tuscany produces several predominantly red wines that are ever so pleasing to the palette.
Tuscany is Italy’s third most planted region and yields primarily the Sangiovese grapes, with red wine accounting for over 80% of its wine production. Most of the production comes from the Chianti region that produces over 8 million cases of wine per year , while the Brunello di Montelcino region with its richer and more intense wines produces only about 333,000 cases annually.
The quality standards of all Italian wines are controlled and classified by the government. A DOCG classification (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) is the highest standard guaranteeing the origin and blend, while DOC (Denominazione di Origine Controllata) is a less restrictive precursor to the DOCG designation. Currently 42 Tuscan wines are designated with either DOC or DOCG classifications, led by wines produced from the following regions:
Brunello di Montalcino Region
The Italian village of Montalcino located just south of the Chianti Classico zone is home to many vineyards that produce wines of deep color and full body from the Sangiovese grapes. The Sangiovese grapes of this particular region have been given the name Brunello to identify them from other varietals in the Sangiovese family and are known for ripening easily and favoring this warmer and drier region. Brunello di Montalcino wines are required to be aged at least 4-5 years before being released.
The wines produced from Angelo Gaja, especially from the Sugarille Vineyard, are all sure to please the most discriminating wine connoisseur. Another highly sought after label, Biondi-Santi Brunello di Montalcino Annata, is a terrific representative of this region, averaging around $150/bottle depending on the vintage.
The red wines from the Camignano region of Tuscany have a rich history of quality that goes all the way back to the Middle Ages. Carmignano wines were the first in Tuscany to be permitted to use Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc grapes in official DOC wines. This growing region was one of the first to produce a red wine from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese grapes that led to the “Super Tuscan” varieties that have become popular since the late 20th century.
There are many wines from this region that are relatively inexpensive. A nice bottle of 2004 Carmignano Piaggia Riserva with a 70% Sangiovese, 20% Cabernet and 10% Merlot blend, costs just under $40/bottle.
The central region of Tuscany is home to the Chianti zone that is split between two different DOCG regions, the Chianti zone and Chianti Classico zone. Chianti wines are permitted to have at least 75% Sangiovese, a maximum of up to 10% Caniaiolo, up to 10% of white and any other type of red grapes, typically Cabernet Sauvignon. The Chianti Classico region between Florence and Sienna produces the more desirable bottles of Chianti wine that utilize 80% Sangiovese grapes and currently disallow the use of white grapes.
Most of the Chianti labels are inexpensive, easily acquired and often designated as “table wines”. A bottle of 2006 Castello di Querceto Chianti Classico Riserva il Picchio has consistent reviews and costs about $50/bottle.
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
The red wines of the Montepulciano region established their DOCG status in 1980, long after being a favorite of Tuscan nobility since the early 17th century. The Prugnolo Gentile variety of the Sangiovese grape is prominent in these wines, accounting for a minimum of 80% of each bottle of wine. The Canaiolo Nero and Mammolo grapes are traditionally added to the Prugnolo Gentile grapes to produce the wines form this region.
There are many Montepulciano wines that are inexpensive, yet worthy of consideration. A nice bottle of 2009 Poliziano Vino Nobile de Montepulciano earns relatively high marks and only costs around $30-40/bottle.
Super Tuscan and Other Tuscan Wines
The Super Tuscan wine movement was originally the result of a rebellion in sorts against the DOC restrictions in the Chianti region. When the consumer market for Chianti wines was suffering in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, some winemakers started to create blends using the Sangiovese grape. One of the first bottles of Tignanello, produced by the marchese Piero Antinori was produced in 1978.
Other Super Tuscan wines were “Bordeaux-blends”, including Sassicaia produced by Tenuta San Guido which has now earned DOC classification as DOC Bolgheri. These blends, especially the Sassicaia produced by Tenuta San Guido have commanded higher prices and have garnered lots of respect from wine experts.
Vin Santo is a dessert wine that is produced throughout Italy. The Tuscan varieties produced from blends of the Sangiovese grapes are highly regarded.
Vernaccia di San Gimignano is a white wine produced from the Vernaccia grape of the San Gimignano region. This dry white received DOC classification in 1966. Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Grigio wines are also produced in the Pomino region of Tuscany.
Luxury Yacht Design is famous for creating bold designs that go beyond the standard yachting experience. Rather than viewing a yacht as simply a luxury boat, they manufacture innovative floating platforms that allow their owners to create an environment that lets the imagination soar.
One of Luxury Yacht Design’s most captivating concepts is the fabulous “Streets of Monaco” modeled to give cruisers the feeling of being immersed in the magnificence of the stunning Mediterranean coastline.
Under construction for the past 3 years, the 510 ft (155 m) floating city seems to have been crafted for those enamored with the famous grand prix circuit. Known as “the millionaires‘ playground,” Monaco is a city famous for elegance, wealth, and the most prestigious Formula One circuit on the planet.
The magnificent floating palace certainly does its job bringing this glamour and prestige to the open sea. Featuring replications of famous landmarks including the Hotel de Paris, Prince’s Palace, Loews Hotel, Port Hercule, La Rascasse, and a fully-functional F1-style kart track; the “Streets of Monaco” will certainly leave one feeling as though they have stepped onto the streets of the French Riviera.
The style and sophistication of Monaco continues throughout the interior of the vessel, adding to the full experience and seamless transition designers hope to create for the yacht who can’t get enough of the high-class city.
The owner’s apartment alone will leave you breathless, with double height ceilings, fireplace, private courtyard and sundeck, a personal Jacuzzi and swimming pool, and a private lift for easy access to all three floors.
The extravagance doesn’t end there, this super yacht comes equipped with a helipad, mini-submarine, speedboats, jet skis, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, tennis courts, a cinema, cafés, casinos, and even a private beach and man-made lake.
The cost of such luxury is priceless. However…for a mere $400 million (nearly a third of its original price tag of $1.3 billion), the floating Formula One fan’s dream can be yours!
There are many people who dream of being able to date and even marry someone who is rich, successful and can provide them with an enriched and secure life. However, dating a millionaire isn’t always easy, as they are not only very busy people in most cases but they generally tend to have a lot of other people who are interested in them, albeit for the wrong reasons. However, if you are serious about wanting to meet a millionaire partner not just because of financial security but in order to develop a long and loving relationship, there are a number of useful tips for dating a millionaire that could help.
Tips to boost your chances of successfully dating a millionaire
If you want to increase your chances of successful dating a millionaire, here are a few valuable tips that could prove helpful:
• Get to know them first: It is always a good idea to get to know any prospective partner first before arranging a meeting, and this is particularly true when it comes to millionaires because it can help to make that first meeting far less daunting and intimidating. Joining a good, reputable millionaire dating site provides you with the perfect platform, as you can build a rapport and really get to know the person before you arrange to meet them face to face.
• Avoid focusing on finances: When you are speaking to a millionaire, you can easily find yourself falling into the trap where all you talk about is money and finances. However, this is something that you should avoid, as most millionaires who are looking for a partner want someone who is interested in them rather than in their financial status. Therefore, avoid talking money with them and instead focus on the person.
• Brush up on etiquette: Making sure you are familiar with millionaire dating etiquette is vital, particularly before you actually meet up in person. Make sure you take some time to brush up on millionaire dating etiquette, which covers everything from how to dress for the occasion to how to act and, what to talk about.
• Opt for classy and sophisticated: When it comes to meeting up with a potential millionaire partner, try not to go over the top when it comes to things such as clothing, make-up and hair. Most millionaires will be used to mixing with people who are elegant, classy and sophisticated so this is the look that you should aim for if you are looking to develop a serious and long-term relationship with someone rich and successful.
• Exercise patience: Most millionaires have earned their wealth rather than inherited it, which means that they tend to be busy people. This is something that you need to take into consideration, which means exercising patience and understanding when it comes to their time constraints. Avoid being pushy and expecting them to neglect their work or business, as this will come across as needy and off-putting. Instead, go with the flow and let things run their course smoothly and naturally.
Armed with these tips, you should find that the whole process of meeting and dating a millionaire is easier and your chances of developing a long term relationship are enhanced.
In today’s modern world there are many men who are interested in dating a rich and successful woman and this could be for a variety of reasons. It may be that you prefer to date a woman who is educated, professional and has financial security or you may be successful and wealthy yourself so you prefer to date someone with a similar background and success levels. Either way, it is important to put some thought into how best to meet a rich woman with a view to dating and romance.
Whatever your financial situation, if you are interested in dating a rich woman you need to make sure you get it right first time. No woman is going to appreciate a man who simply appears to be with her because she is successful and rich so make sure that you are looking for a rich woman for the right reasons – to meet someone savvy, educated, professional, financially secure, and most importantly someone that you can also forge a serious relationship with based on romance and love.
Valuable tips to bear in mind
Bearing in mind a number of key tips can help to make life easier if you are keen to meet and date a rich woman. Some considerations that you need to take into account include:
• Rich women are often busy women: Many rich and successful women have got where they are by working hard, which means that they may not always have time to go out socialising. It is therefore worth looking at other options, such as using specialist dating sites designed for wealthy people in order to meet and date a rich woman. Even rich and successful women want to find someone special so this could be the perfect way to meet the ideal woman.
• Discerning tastes of rich women: Most rich women are likely to have discerning tastes when it comes to socialising, so don’t head to the local pub and expect to bump into someone perfect. Think about the best places to go, such as upmarket bars, clubs or restaurants depending on your age group. By making sure you hang out at the right places, you can boost the chances of meeting and getting to know a rich woman.
• Don’t talk finances: While you may be looking for a rich woman the last thing you want to do is give the impression of being interested in her money and little else! Make sure you avoid the whole subject of money if you do meet someone, even if you are wealthy and successful in your own right. This will enable you to get started on an even keel and you can both work out whether there is a spark there.
• Don’t expect her to pay for everything: Whatever your own financial situation, one thing you should never do is expect her to foot the bill for everything just because she is wealthy. Be a proper gentleman and make sure you wine and dine her just as you would a woman who was not financially well off.
These tips can help to ensure that you not only get to meet a rich woman to date but that you are also more likely to enjoy a long term relationship with her.