Sharp, you have been reading too many children's books. Here is a face shot of some of Santa's helpers. It's too bad that MM would delete the whole body shot if I posted it - the MM men would be signing up to help like I did.
All Santa wanted was for me to sit on his lap and whisper in his ear all I want. No fishnets required, although I have left one on the mantle for those little surprizes he wants to leave me for being so very good this year.
My christmas wish list is short but not an easy ones to deliver, I know. If you've been watching then you already know I've done my best to be that woman who deserves a couple of wishes to come true in the upcoming year.
- I want my son to flourish in his new environment.
- I want my best friend/sister to realize she deserves a better man than the one she's with.
- I want my mother to have her mind back.
- I want my dear girlfriend in CA. to be free of her Lukemia.
- And for me, dear Santa, bring me one good man (see profile) who will accept me as I am and walk hand-in-hand with me through my remaining life journey.
What's that you said, Santa, world peace would be easier? You asked what in my heart I wanted. Now deliver!