This is based on U.S. info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks - it just shows how little most of us really see!
There are 25 questions about things we see every day or have
known about all our lives. How many can you get right?
These little simple questions are harder than you think-- it just
shows you how little we pay attention to the commonplace
things of life.
Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around! No
getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or
Can you beat 20?? It is nearly impossible for any normal person to get higher than a 20 (The average is 7). Write down your answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all t he questions.
REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! BE HONEST!!! That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
Then, before you repost this, change the number on the subject line to show how many you got correct.
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. - If not, just
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some
people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left
leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left
17. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts
the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, &gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no number 1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
21. Ace of spades
23. *, pound
Don't lie either!
i dont even eat soup and cant even remember the last time i looked at a can of soup. and i guessed all the right colors. that surprised me.
i missed #'s 9,10,12,19,21