I didnt think about sharing the answers, but here are mine. This is cool but im not sure what i think about number 2...
1) This question symbolizes the "reflection of your life".
2) This question symbolizes the "character of your life partner".
GORILLA? oh god
3) b) knock before going in means "ready for relationships"
4) This question means "your generosity....the more you light up, the more generous you are"
5) If you have a square table this means that you are "stubborn", if you have a round table this means that you are "flexible"
SQUARE...well everyones not perfect
6) This actually shows your "hospitality". The more the better! 2
7) Depends on what you say, this refers to the "material of your heart"
8) This refers to the "amount of love that you will give to your partner"
9) Speed actually refers to your "sex drive" 9..I ALREADY KNEW THAT
10) The number of swans, refer to the "number of best friends you have"
11) a) This means "that you act without thinking"
12) This refers to the "first words you will say on your wedding night"
THAT WAS AWESOME
13) This 3 words describe "your point of view to love"
CLEAR, BLUE, BRIGHT
14) This 3 words describe "the sounds or kind of love-making you will have
LOUD,SOOTHING,SEDUCTIVE...another one i already knew.
3) rush in... sheeit, so would you with leopards and lions around
4) 1, just enough to be able to see... after all, they're not mine and candles are scarce in the jungle
5) round table... fits better, its a round hut
6) 6 chairs... no family planning clinics in the jungle
7) clay... home made, the local store is several weeks hike away
8) 3/4 full... any more and you might spill some and you don't waste fresh water in the jungle
9) speed of 9... water dropping vertically from any height is pretty quick
10) none... the jungle is not a swan habitat
11) b... crocodiles in the river
12) ok, which way now?
13) big, blue, beautiful
14) big, blue, beautiful