* Spots are an attractive feature on a dog.
* A dog is better protection from intruders.
* Dogs enjoy ball games. But they don't spend six hours on the phone trying o get tickets for France 98.
* Dogs greet each other by sniffing bottoms. Men are far less polite.
* Puppy love doesn't wear off so quickly with a dog.
* You can be prosecuted for neglecting a dog.
* Dogs can find their way back home - even after a really heavy night out.
* Dogs can be trained not to lie on the bed. Men always lie in bed.
* A dog can moult without becoming obsessed about premature baldness.
* Dogs can be taught the meaning of the word "NO!"
* A dog is far less irritation to have in the back seat of a car...and will be less likely to show its rear end to the people in the vehicle behind for a laugh.
* Elizabeth Hurley has a faithful dog whom she loves dearly.
* If a dog says sausages, that's clever. If a man says sausages, that's just greedy.
* Dogs will wait patiently outside clothes shops...and not criticize your purchases afterwards.
* A dog will fetch the morning paper for you.
* A dog will trot faithfully round at your heel.
* Dogs don't break wind in public and blame it on the man.
* In the canine world, boxers are quite intelligent.
* If a dog gets ill, it won't take eighteen Panadols in order to avoid having to go to the vet.
* You can also ask the vet to perform the snip, even if the dog objects.
* Small, ginger-haired dogs can be quite appealing. As for men? Two words. Robin Cook.
* You can find a nice dog by advertising on a card in a shop window, or in the classified section of the local paper.
* A woman can live with more than one dog, without rumours starting.
* When dogs beg, it's cute. When men beg it's pathetic.
* Dogs sometimes dig the garden.
* A dog can go out fox-hunting without being incredibly stuck up and pompous.
* Dogs don't necessarily prefer blondes.
* Dogs won't get embarrassed if you call them ...
She's a Singapura... they're the street cat in Singapure; they even exterminate them every 5 yrs, believe it or not!!!!!!!! A couple from the US brought 2 cats back here with them in the '80 and made a breed out of them. THey're the smallest breed of cat that you can get, only one color (sepia agoupi), and they are a very playful, curious and intelligent cat. I had to wait 5 yrs for her. THe females weigh around 6 pounds and the males a bit more.
Snoopy is sooo cute... I wouldn't mind having a dog like that.
I love your cat...pretty color. I have a cat named Sammy who is a Persian. Stuck up but a sweetie sometimes. My dog Teddy the one I have in clothes is 3 lbs and full grown. He is a Taco Bell dog..ya know a toy chihauhua with fur. My other dog I just got and he is almost 5 months old named Snoopy, Son name him???? Whatever. He is a breed called a Teddy Bear. Very small and only 3 lb as well.He is very docile and sweet. I love all animals. And they barely bark..not little yappers! My kids are though.
These are my babies...besides my sweet kids and cat...my fairly new doggies....I am an animal lover to the extreme. I can put them in my purse or take them to school. They dont shed and they don't have to go outside to go potty...just go on doggy pads in the house and I clean it up right away. They are very EASY to take are of.
Dogs are high maintenance? Cats are prissy, arrogant and only feel like they need love when THEY want it! Dogs are there for you all the time! Coming home after a long day and they are there with those great smiles, tails wagging and jumping up to see you!! That's pure love!
I am a dog lover myself... My family always had a pet of some sort, be it dog or cat, or both. The folks bred boxers for years, and my Pom, Louie, is the sweetest man there is in my life. Can't say much for his kisses, but he's a good snuggler sometimes and he's always so happy when I get home from work!!! :)
I have a friend who is a die-hard bachelor, very handsome guy, goes to the bar twice a week and has a room booked permanently at a hotel near by. He's been doing that for over 30 yrs... lol... He owns 2 dogs, and I was asking him the other day why he didn't want a long-term relationship, and he answered: "When I go back home, no matter how late, no matter how much lipstick I have on my collar, no matter how drunk I am, my dogs are always thrilled to see me! What can I say, I LOVE women... dffferent women, all the time..."
I worked for him part-time for a short while at his dealership and the Sales Manager and I started to figure out at one point how many women he had slept with since we'd known him... and the number was in the thousands... litterally... And the funny thing is, you can't help but like the guy, everybody likes him, including men (of course he's every man's idol... lol), he's charming, nice, a real character!!! lol
I agree.....I am a Cat Lover....dogs are cute, but they are too high maintenance. Kind of like men....so I guess this thread should say that Cats are better than men! I think men have too many things in common with dogs.......but I won't list them! ;-)
I have a cat and 2 dogs and kids...and that is why I am perfectly comfortable without a man in my life consistently. I love them all so much. A man could never love me the way these guys do...This is a great thread...my dogs and cat and kids bring me so much joy, other than sexually. This is a great thread. I love the topic. I love the reasons to Mr. monkey.