I am running a site of my own plus am a members of quite a few more. Too many people want to get to know me for the wrong reason. I turn alot of people away. I'm sad and lonely and would give anything to find that one special person.
I signed up for this sight in hopes of meeting someone that has a career & salary equal to or more than mine. It's not a golddigger issue. I'm just really tired of loser computer junkies with no job or life. There are tons of them out there feeding off the vulnerable. I was hoping that by signing up to this site, I would meet someone that is hard working and looking for the same thing.
Im just tired of paying for eveything by myself. Yes, women do that too. Money is extra. I know how to make money. I know how to help other people make money. I can't help (or be with ) someone who doesn't want to help themself.
I am a go-getter and a hard worker and I desire a man who is that same way.
I came on to this sight hoping to meet someone that was financial responsible. I support myself and my three kids. Is it hard you bet but I guess I would not have it any other way. Would it be nice to have a true man spoil you not going to lie, absolutely that would be nice but is it required no. You have to be a true financially sound person. whether you make 150,000.00 or 150,000,000. You are what you are and in the end I will be going to bed with you not your money.
God rest his soul...
A longtime friend of mine, who has since passed grew up in a truly wealthy family. He was never "given" anything. In fact, he refused cheese on burgers since it cost extra. His parents expected him to learn the concept of the almighty dollar at a very early age. He educated himself, became successful and enjoyed a life of early luxury. He spent his latter half appearing "poor" infact, I appeared to have more than he. What we learned from eachother was that in the end, a great deal of "spiritual wealth" well spent was what mattered more than material gained. He passed while leaving the Palms Hotel Casino, in Las Vegas (Heart Attack). There were few people at his funeral, all whom were considered financially "Poor" For these people truly were his friends, none of which he gave money too, only his friendship. Yes, we all at one point had fine dinners and perhaps a trip or two to Vegas (Who hasn't been there) yet when it came down to it. It was friends seeking companionship, nothing more. Whose lesson was it to be learned? His, that the poor had wealth to share (more than he could emotionally spare) with only love to give? or ours? Money wasn't everything! Goldigger has never been an option. Success, you bet! All my best to those truly seeking love regardless of finances. For those seeking only money, think twice.
I read about this site and thought I would have a look. I earn my own money, and although I'm still studying, have enough for a reasonable lifestyle! I joined as I would like to have a decent lifesstyle, and although teachers wages are good, you need 2 decent wages for a good lifestyle. Well what I would class as a good lifestyle.
Now I found out about this site through a random link on TMZ (yes strange). I was bored and joined and even bought myself a membership. Why? No idea, I guess I wanted a 60 dollar splurge. Now am I goldigger? Most certainly not. I want to meet people, any type of person: Poor, rich, male, female. I'm looking for friends and penpals. Of course, that doesn't explain why I paid money. I guess I wanted the extra features and I was honestly being dumb. But if I had an older man proposition me, no matter how much he was worth, I would turn him down. I don't go for things like that and I don't go for guys that like to show themselves off and are fairly full of themselves. I like real guys whom I can be friends with and then see how everything goes from there. I, however, also want to be independent and self-made. I really don't like depending on others and certainly don't want to depend on a man. I want to be successful myself and not for who I'm with.
I wouldn't consider myself a golddigger in the least. I actually decided to try this site out in hopes of getting touch with men who are not scared witless by a woman who has goals and something to say. I couldn't help but think that those who've already done something with their life could appreciate and understand someone who is trying to do the same thing.
I joined this site to meet what I believe might be a better class of lady... a combination of intelligence, common sense and values. You can define success in more ways than dollars.... Setting goals and achieving them, wanting to live a better life than most, taking pride in yourself and the things that you do.
I have been on one other site and was not successful in what I was looking for. I am not even sure how I came across this site. In jest, I would say if I had a choice between "MillionaireMatch.com" and other sites.I would certainly choose this one.
I will say one thing about myself. I live a very comfortable, quality life, but I could be just as happy living in a cabin in the woods as long as I was with the right woman for me. Beyond that, everything else is a plus as far as I am concerned.
I like your response... like the movie"Pay it Back"
I was informed about this site by a friend .... for her own reasons she asked me to see if Chris Angel was a member.... I have not received an email from him !
Since ignorance is indeed bliss, but willful ignorance is unheard of, what is the intellectual to do?
I suggest complete acceptance of the dirty truth. When our expectations of life do not exceed its capacity, we will hopefully get the same comforts of the person in fantasy-land.
So, here are some admissions. Get ready to "suck it up" as they say:
- Nobody will ever understand you completely.
- You can only speak for yourself.
- There will always be a major distortion between what you know, what you will be able to communicate, and what people will then comprehend.
- There is no such thing as perfect trust.
- Life does have no intrinsic meaning.
- Much of my life is directed by things preceding me and therefore out of my control.
- Your mind will always be polluted by public discourse (superego*).
- We impact everything, but yet we are often powerless to control.
- Discursive opinion will often not match reality.
- Perspectives and living are ephemeral and temporary.
- There is no perfect truth (save for maybe Math)
- You will always be irrational.
- Your emotions will always interfere with your sense of truth.
- Life is composed of layers of visible and invisible cliche's and story lines
- We are ultimately subject to forces beyond us, natural selection, laws of accelerating returns, etc.
- There is no perfect break from some vaguely deterministic path.
- What ppl tell you or how others view you will inevitbly affect you.
- No event or action is completely beneficial.
- You will always be an agent of some evil.
- You will never be beyond reproach.
- You will be the vehicle of stupid actions that are equally as inane as the sins of others
- You will always have bias.
- Outside of science, nobody knows. like politics. etc.
- We will always have to act on incomplete knowledge.
- There is no absolutely good action
- You will never be able to do precisely what you want to do
- There is no true home
- You can never be truly authentic
- There will always be so much more beyond your awareness.
- Not everything is possible
- You will always be part of an existing process
- You can never truly break from the trajectory, maybe nudge it around, but that'll ultimately be part of that trajectory
- Your weaknesses will always be betrayed by your actions at some point
- You will always be in some nature fake
- No event or meal or situation or conversation will be completely satisfactory
- Nothing will every be completely satisfactory
- You will never be completely comfortable
- Something will always be itchy
- The gravity of life will always be subject to potential subjection of risk to utter, stupid, and simple anniilation. Like a car accident.
- You will never have total control
- You won't be able to win them all. Someone will always hate you no matter what.
- There is no perfect art
- There are other lives within you that will carry on their own
- You won't ever be beyond your own embarassment.
- You will never do the optimal thing
- There is no true external should.
- There will always be a kryptonite.
- You cannot escape your emotions.
- You cannot forget the past.
- Something will always haunt you.
- Nobody is beyond temptation
- Knowing and doing will always be different
I am sure there are golddiggers on this site. I am also sure many of the females that the males really are interested in ARE golddiggers. This site was suggested to me by a friend in Texas, she had no money, not gorgeous, etc. She met a gentleman from Manhattan that was born with silver spoon, if you want to say it that way... He moved to Texas, set up house, love each other, and are doing very well.
I choose this site because I want someone that is secure. I do not need to be rich because money does not buy happiness. I have a good home, job and vehicle but most of all I have great friends and family that I would like to enjoy with someone. I am secure in my future and want a man that has planned for his future. If that makes me a gold digger then I guess wanting security in my life makes me one.
People who earn very little tend to think those with wealth are in a constant sad state of affairs considering the likes of Paris Hilton is always in the news and she is crying a river.
I don't judge people without millions by the actions of Walmart greeters, I give them their due respect as wealth and intellect do not go hand in hand at all times. I know people who made a great deal of money by tripping over themselves and sueing the store they tripped inside. I have a friend who was a well known surgeon in the U.K. that just stopped driving a taxi for the last 3 years as he waited for his immigrant status and qualifications to be cleared.
I once had a boss who asked me why
all the women he happens to me are what he called gold diggers. Here was my response.
I told him, if woman got paid as much as
men it would take the burden off the
man to have to provide what the woman
wants in life and love.
I, myself, can truly say that I don't necessarily want a millionaire. BUT
I want these things:
Money for College
Food on My table
Clothes on my Back
Shoes on My feet
Vacations and travel
Dining out (not necessarily fine dining)
Living a life instead of Surviving.
So I'm a little gold digger but don't need millions or billions. At least I'm Honest