shelly30can write: it is amazing were life takes you when it comes to types of emploment. For many years I have been training exotic cats and previous to that I was in the military. It has taken me to different views and perspectives on life itself and I charish every memory. I am far too spontanious for an office carreer and waste my life away on the telephone (even tho I spend way too much time on the computer.lol)And hello katiegirl, nice to meet a fellow canadian!!!Cheers
Hey Shelly! That's an incredible kitten you have in your photo! Let me guess ... not exactly a lap cat, right? LOL Beautiful.
Military occupation with assignments in airborne/ranger units. Later, worked with federal government as an intelligence analyst/agent. Now in Odessa, Ukraine living next door to a former KGB agent who still doesn't like Americans. I date his daughter. Coming back to the US in December for New year's Eve party at the Russian Embassy and a few other holiday parties.
Trouble-shooting is a large part of what I do as a lawyer who loves to fight for consumer rights besides my usual legal job, but
I prefer to list my unpaid jobs where I volunteer my services:
1) designed, made and sew panels of a cloth banner for a school that spans the whole frontage os a 4 storey building
2) designed and built two paper 3- D lantern making the number '40' that stood 3x4 metres in the middle of a hotel lobby for the 40th anniversary of a school
3) designed and built a banner out of 200 platic dishes that spoan the front of a school
4) made 1000 paper origami butterflies out of magazine paper to cover the front of a hall for a festival
5) decorated 20 christmas trees , the biggest ws 20 foot high for the American club in Tokyo
6)decorated a barn dance party with christmas tree decorations all made out of newspaper
6)ran Brownies and girl scouts troops for 3 years
7) stood on a bus to petition against ineficient services and sent it to the Mayor of London
8) lead a team of women to re-cycle textile and material for a charity
9)helped design costumes for entire cast of school plays, orchestras.
I really want to be a dept. window designer and dresser..lol