Ok bo, about this gambling thing with the baseball (or any other sport). I want to go down to your old grade school, you know, that old one with the brick walls. Now stand about fifteen yards back, taking a run at the wall as fast as you possibly can, stick you head down at the last minute...and then email me when you wake up. You will feel the same as the gambling, but you'll have a little saved money in your pocket. Then we'll use it on some shrimp if I ever visit you. You can thank me later....
Cub39 write: Hmmm. did I jinx them into a losing streak? 0-1 since my post.
yea cub i think you are jinxing the games man i went on a parlay for 5,000 from 10 dollars and 11 team parlay thats the odds for it dollars and the yankey's won man they were suppose to lose to toronto bad pitcher the yanks had 3-8 and he pulled it off you jinxs cub you are a jinx. ha ha
D0mino_Gabriella write: MANY SIMPLE THINGS MAKE ME HAPPY : the laugh of my son; or the lust in my man's eyes; breakfast in bed; early morning's love making; a kiss behind my neck while cooking; a quicky with my man in a lift or behind a door; walk barefooted on the beach; go skinny-dipping kiss and taste the salt on each others lips and bodies.....to shop at Cartier, Van Cleef&Arpels,Wiston, Bulgari, Valentino,Armani Lagerfeld....LOL...... drive or ride my bike...going on holiday is also nice...LOL
wow domino iam inthat kinda mood i can give you a hickie on the neck if you like ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha
The things that make me happy are people who I know care and love me, my dogs because they show me unconditional love, my grandmother who raised me since birth, my father(RIP) because he was always there when I needed him, my twin sister, making love to the person you are head over heels in love with, and you know he feels exactly the same way, and the gift of life makes me happy because it makes you realize that you only have so much time to be happy.
Laughing makes me happy, and if you laugh more, you feel more happy. Its healthy and puts a better, positive vibe to yourself and others. Having people who care about me around me makes me happy as well.
sharp1 write: Lots of things make me happy...like racing full speed across the lake on the Seadoo jumping waves. The bigger the better!
yea sharp and what would make me happy is if some one would buy me that $400.000 porsche car , ha ha not true life healthy and state of mond should make you happy but respect the ones that are not like mental retardit people have a kind heart for these because i had a experience wit one and they almost made me cry. when i went visit a home for these people.
- Tetley tea
- a little flower sticking up out of pavement
- water - trickling down the street, lying in a bird bath, pouring down on green leaves, shining in a small remote pond, babbling along a little stream, flowing under a wooden bridge, swallowing the sun into a lake in the evening.......
- finding half a blue robin's egg and imagining the hatched baby wearing the other half on its head
- a good comedy show ...
...there are too many things. That's a good thing! LOL
- a very good (strong) cup of coffee when I most need it... in the morning
- getting enough sleep (which is not often enough)
- sitting on my plush comfy couch surrounded by my favorite reading material (magazines, books, newspapers...)
- sitting on my balcony admiring the beautiful view
- having friends over for dinner (I love feeding people....it's the Greek in me - lol)
- knowing that all my bills are paid
- being 100% debt free
- admiring a view that literally takes your breath away while listening to beautiful music - either overlooking the sea or a gorgeous sunset
- getting a heartfelt compliment when I least expect it or when I am convinced I look like a wreck - lol
- feeling loved/liked/lusted after by a nice charming guy and being pursued.... by email, by phone, by text message... you name it.
- receiving a phone call unexpectedly from someone I've been wanting to hear from and never thought I would
- shoes on sale!! (Yes!! TGL: we understand each other here)
In the future a huge walk-in closet would make me VERY happy indeed!
We cannot be happy without God. This simple fact is easy to forget. As people rail against religion, particularly Christian faith, they rail against their only chance to be really happy. Without God, nothing really matters. Without God, luck and whim and opinion are our false gods.
We embrace nothing ourselves, but when we allowed ourselves the embrace of God, then we are embraced in all the wonder of Creation. That means we first must put aside our childish things.