Does the size of WHAT matter (smile) ? Oh well, since most of you are talking about the penis we'll start there. Answer me this, why is that whenever someone ask the question does size matter, the assumption is that the penis is the subject of discussion. Are you unaware that vaginas also come in different sizes (smile). On a serious note : About 90% of what you are experiencing when making love is happening in your mind, the other 10% is what you are doing physically. Since the 10% is what's visual we tend to believe it is that which matters most. It's like magic, even when we know that it's not what really happened, it's what we choose to believe (smile). Size matters if you are a person to whom size matters, otherwise NO (smile).
I have to say that I know what kind of response I get with my mouth and hands, and tongue....and the results are in the "results"...and I don't have a 7inch tongue, or fingers. Size of the penis ( am above average, so no complaints there ), I have always been told is how I use it......Isn't it all in the time spent to make sure that your partner is being pleasured and getting where she wants to go....I love to take all the time that it takes to please my lady, and expect the same in return
partially but we'd add that what matters is the mind. No mind connection and your size is irrelevant. get a good mind connection and you can do wonders. A decent equipment is appreciated I guess but you won't need to be overly special for the build up
Seriously? Use your imagination, adapt, play with each other, use what you have and get what you don´t have but might need!
I have dd cups, many men think that is hot, while others might even be turned off. Same goes for women and the size of the mans penis. We are all induvidually equipped and if we really like the person, we adapt. Get to know each others likes and dislikes. Talk, tell, show. Have fun!
Of course size matters. But it isnt the only thing that matters. I dont think a man has to be a 8+ guy but there are some men that just cant do it for me no matter how much they try. Sorry, but it is the truth. The other reality for me. I think I prefer an average size guy for a long term relationship. I dont know if I would want someone every single day that is huge. Now, if a one night stand, bring it on! lol
all joking aside, size does make an obvious difference but it really is not everything.
I think we have to be honest! Yes it does matter, I'm not on about it being huge, but just so you experience good sex! I've had a small one b4 and that was terrible, I faked it as I didn't want to hurt his feelings, thankfully he believed me, phewww
Women these days want to be satisfied, long gone the days of lying on our back just to please the man :)
It's not about the size. It's about the motion in the ocean... LOL Actually ladies Any issue you may have with the size on a man may be near the importance a guy places on whether you can gain the big O while with him.
Personally it's all about making sure she is satisfied and the more O's she has the happier she is sexually and the happier I am. If I get some O's for me all the better.
But if O's are not important to you ladies, than don't worry about his size. His love and care toward you is more important anyway and will keep a longterm relationship strong.
I think satisfaction is the word.. cos every woman appreciates a man that can satisfy her.. (that's why we have cheating wives).. So if you don't have a big gun, or something long that can go deep, then you should be able to use other techniques (then you will have her call you for more again and again and again)