I don't think you look for the marrying type at the Del Rey, Sharp. LOL. I wish I had your stamina. After running back to back triatalons, you're still going stong. I am off to meet friends for the tail end of Happy Hour and some dinner. Maybe I will run into lastonenstock. Everyone have a great evening...Bill
I have to agree bill,,when you are there I don't think you want to get married! It's much less expensive to just go on the honeymoon.
petiteone39 write: I thik it is ok 2 pst on de borde nuw. aint got mi diccktinry hande...Sharp is the WINNER!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh way to go!! I am so proud of you...you certainly can have a debate! Remind me to stay on the good side of you Sharon. :) Now, go have a drink and celebrate!!
Hahaha! I could use a drink, but can't drink and drive...have to pick up my daughter this afternoon. :-))
We are 3 hours before you Sharp1 which means we get a head start!
I thik it is ok 2 pst on de borde nuw. aint got mi diccktinry hande...Sharp is the WINNER!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh way to go!! I am so proud of you...you certainly can have a debate! Remind me to stay on the good side of you Sharon. :) Now, go have a drink and celebrate!!
1LovinLife write: So much noise and fury with so little meaning...If the purpose of this site is to meet interesting women or men as the case may be, it might be helpful to focus on that pursuit rather than spending so much time on the negative...or as my grandaddy said on the eve of my wedding, "Son, just remember, if you fight all day, there'll be no peace at night" Have a great weekend!
Here is another good one.
I read of a man who stood to speak
> At the funeral of a friend.
> He referred to the dates on her tombstone,
> From the beginning...to the end.
> He noted that first came her date of birth
> And spoke the following date with tears,
> But he said what mattered most of all
> Was the dash between those years.
> (1934 - 1998)
> For that dash represents all the time
> That she spent alive on earth...
> And now only those who loved her,
> Know what that little line is worth.
> For it matters not, how much we own;
> The cars...the house....the cash,
> What matters is how we live and love
> And how we spend our dash.
> So think about this long and hard...
> Are there things you'd like to change?
> For you never know how much time is left,
> That can still be rearranged.
> If we could just slow down enough
> To consider what's true and real,
> And always try to understand
> The way other people feel.
> And be less quick to anger,
> And show appreciation more
> And love the people in our lives
> Like we've never loved before.
> If we treat each other with respect,
> And more often wear a smile..
> Remembering that this special dash
> Might only last a little while.
> So, when your eulogy's being read
> With your life's actions to rehash...
> Would you be proud of the things they say
> About how you spent your dash?
At this point we don't know what is happenning to Sharp's opponent? Meaning is he weaking from all the reading or is he sleeping gaining strength. Could Sharp's boxer like tactics being wearing Mr. Orion down? Only time will tell!
* so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness; "a boring evening with uninteresting people"; "the deadening effect of some routine tasks"; "a dull play"; "his competent but dull performance"; "a ho-hum speaker who couldn't capture their attention"; "what an irksome task the writing of long letters is"- Edmund Burke; "tedious days on the train"; "the tiresome chirping of a cricket"- Mark Twain; "other people's dreams are dreadfully wearisome"
* the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum
* Boring is the enlarging of a hole by means of a single-point cutting tool. Boring may be done to obtain a continuous inside diameter, or a stepped, tapered, contoured or recessed diameter. Boring may be performed on either a lathe or a drilling machine.
* Usually, a vertical hole drilled into the ground from which soil samples can be collected and analyzed to determine the presence of chemicals and the physical characteristics of the soil.
* A machining method using single point tools on internal surfaces of revolution.
* Machining a hole or enlarging an existing one with the objective of producing a more accurate hole than by drilling.
* An operation consisting of enlarging a hole to a specified dimension by use of a boring bar on such machines as lathes, jig borers, or milling machines.
* A hole advanced in the ground by means of a drilling rig.
Ahhhh so the word I used was somehow more "vulgar" than the word you used!
Of course, the workings of a fine mind.
Where I come from, calling someone a liar, when they aren't, is much worse than calling someone the slang word for a female dog.
And remember, what YOU said, that you were NOT actually calling me a jerk, and I said, well heck, by your own definition, then I'm not calling you a b*tch!
So if you were telling the truth, how could I be lying? I only did what you did!
Logic is ruthless, isn't it??
But lest this become an issue in the future, perhaps if you would send me the complete list of nasty words and which ones are appropriate to use in response to the ones are used first, we can avoid further confusion.