#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > would u date a youngster Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
would u date a youngster
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 27, 2006 20:06

18 is the best do u think so

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 02, 2006 11:20

BigBozMaam write:
cutiebooty write:
BigBozMaam write:
Now that i am 50, the ones older than me are looking a little pudgy, bald and uptight, so i suppose i'll consider someone younger. Under 40 is probably too young, although it mostly depends on whether they've had children or want to. Other than that just consider... do you want to be with an 80 yo, when youre 50? I don't think i do. I'm still a big baby myself, so i don't think i want to raise another child, but i wouldn't mind calling a younger man Daddy.

Wow BigBoz just had to say this you look great for 50...any tips you want to share?

Thank you! I think it may have something to do with letting it all roll off of me, like water off a duck. My Grama always said 'soap and water' is why she looked 50 when she was 80. Her skin was like rose petals, not one wrinkle. I use a loofa, and get down right rowdy with it!

My grandmother did the same, plus used Pond's Moisturizer. Myself, I use just plain hot water on a face cloth to open the pores and massage gently around my face. No soap to clog the pores. And I use Pond's Moisturizer. Interestingly, I read an article a few years ago comparing age defying products sold on the market from inexpensive to extremely expensive, and good 'ol Pond's came out on top of them all! It costs maybe $8.99! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 18:23

Oh geez what a hard question...LOL. Now i like them younger. My ideal age would be about 10 yrs or less. But now i am not against a little play time if it's beneficial to both parties(wink)Somewhere in the 38 yr old mark i would guess. Anything too much younger i feel like i am commitimg a crime...LOL After all my son is 28.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 10:54

cutiebooty write:
BigBozMaam write:
Now that i am 50, the ones older than me are looking a little pudgy, bald and uptight, so i suppose i'll consider someone younger. Under 40 is probably too young, although it mostly depends on whether they've had children or want to. Other than that just consider... do you want to be with an 80 yo, when youre 50? I don't think i do. I'm still a big baby myself, so i don't think i want to raise another child, but i wouldn't mind calling a younger man Daddy.

Wow BigBoz just had to say this you look great for 50...any tips you want to share?

Thank you! I think it may have something to do with letting it all roll off of me, like water off a duck. My Grama always said 'soap and water' is why she looked 50 when she was 80. Her skin was like rose petals, not one wrinkle. I use a loofa, and get down right rowdy with it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 21:31

Age is indeed just a number which most men take to heart since they rarely grow up, anyhow. You've hrd the old adage; The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!

I'll go as young as 41 or a childish 43, although that's stretchingea it a bit. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 22:35

If he is of the age that I could have given birth to him, no. It seems the younger men like me. Could be the free beer, who knows.

I prefer older.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 16:02

NO NO NO!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 12:29

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 06:09

NO!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 09:26

I have dated older woman. They would have referred to me as a "youngster". I had some of the best relationships with them. They're older and have a FAR better understanding of who they are and what they want/need.
I never have really taken age into consideration. When I asked the women that I am speaking of out, they were a bit shocked at first, but appreciated my "open-mindedness" and we all remain friends today.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 14:08

Get'em 1st! And ask questions later. You wanna train get'em young. You want them old, choose your wine carefully!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 08, 2006 22:16

which wealthy women would marry me? Average bod, 27, tall, dark! I love older super bod women, so much to offer. I SAY MID 30 to 40's.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 07, 2006 09:31

I would date someone younger than me,but I don't know why. I guess it makes me feel younger. Besides they are more cuddlier,and I like to cuddle.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 20:37

no no, r u kidding me? the answer is mid 30's