#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > I've BEEN ON HERE SINCE 2005 & haven't met one person Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I've BEEN ON HERE SINCE 2005 & haven't met one person
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2011 21:42

This site is really not working out for me. I've been on here since 2005 & have paid for membership many times only to not get any luck. Most of the men here think that they can get into my pants just because they have money or pretend they do. No I will NOT sleep with you for your money, I am looking for something real here. I want to find a friend first & we'll take it from there & maybe if there is something there a relationship is next. I haven't met one person off the website, not even one... Nobody interest me enough to meet them yet & some of them have BUT they suddenly start talking about sex.... uh no thank you! Is there ANYBODY real out there who isn't a pig... If so feel free to send me a message... Thank you!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 21, 2012 19:44

You have got to be joking right? you a picture of you in panties bent over doggy style, and another one with condoms sprinkled around your head! No offense but when I see some of your photos that cheesy prono music starts to play in my head, and Im not even a guy lol.
Tone it down just a bit and keep those pics private for only the special guys to see and you should have no problems with sexaul advances from men.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 24, 2012 09:13

the last two posters are right... you go fishing with boobs for bait and all you're gonna catch are boobs!
I've been on here off and on for as many years as you have and I never last 30 days before I meet someone and date them for usually quite a while.  I find this site has much higher quality people than most other sites.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2011 16:13

Dear xOxOkT,
your profile well written and reflects a strong pesonality. You are a achiever. One BUT... you see pigs in men. Let me say my opinion from the point of a European woman. I am not sure if men in America are same everywhere but in Europe, if you publish your seminaked pictures you right away put yourself into category of women who are easy to get... They don't care about artistic side of your photos, they see a beautiful & seducing body and try to get it. I refuse to believe that all men are ruled by testosteron though... and YOU are smart enough to know the true reasons too.
Be an angel, veil softly your youth&beauty with wing feathers and we all be witnesses of your Christmas dream come true on 2012 forum :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2011 18:36

I definately agree with Orlando on this one. Take a close look at your profile, look at it as you think a man would. People on this site do not know the real you. It is all in the way one percieves something. Remember first impressions last a lifetime. Good luck on finding your soulmate.  km

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2011 20:04

im what you r looking for

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2011 08:08

It's b/c on this site you have to reach out first as a female, I found out.  I was getting zero emall then I accidentally winked at like ten people b/c they lived close and had a nice profile pic and wallah, I met a very nice person on here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2011 14:54

I have plenty of grace, charm and poise but it's not easy to find my soulmate. If a girl needs to achieve a lot in her carrier first than how old she gonna be when it's time to get a personal life also successful? People should meet half-way.
I'll do anything for the happyness!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 08:07

There are many respectful gentlemen out there.  The only bit of advice I might suggest for a woman is be careful how she markets herself.  If she is selling sex, she will get it (i.e, photos, clothes, cleavage, etc.).  If she is selling grace, poise, charm, and intelligence she will get that.  Men have a tendency to mirror what he is perceiving.  With that said, there are still men who don't know their limits with a woman.  In that case, you are right to call them "pigs."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 07, 2011 16:37

Quoting x0x0kT:

This site is really not working out for me. I've been on here since 2005 & have paid for membership many times only to not get any luck. Most of the men here think that they can get into my pants just because they have money or pretend they do. No I will NOT sleep with you for your money, I am looking for something real here. I want to find a friend first & we'll take it from there & maybe if there is something there a relationship is next. I haven't met one person off the website, not even one... Nobody interest me enough to meet them yet & some of them have BUT they suddenly start talking about sex.... uh no thank you! Is there ANYBODY real out there who isn't a pig... If so feel free to send me a message... Thank you!

I think it's pretty clear why your having trouble meeting someone !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2011 19:13

i love how she said is there anyone out there who is not a pig waooo love it. most man are pigs thats why beautiful and smart women like us are single

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2011 01:40

Sort of the same for me. Upgraded a few times and no interest bar for 2 guys and they didnt keep in touch when I said I wouldnt travel to meet them. We can meet half way but why is it they want you to go to all the effort and go all over the world to catch up with them. Then of course the conversation goes to sex. Guys have you ever thought that us ladies might like to find a best friend and then maybe 'lover' might get added to the mix once we know each other. And please dont tell me I am desperate coming on this site. I want a man that is successful and intelligent. If I want desperate and was desperate myself I would go to a bar!