What am I doing on here? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Author posted on May 30, 2013 21:26

I decided to join because I was curious about the dating scene and how it has changed since I last dated, 27 years ago. Being recently divorced and proudly able to take care of myself, I wanted to see what happened.
    I am begining to think I joined the wrong site. I am NOT a plastic girl with terrible grammar who posts trashy photos. As a woman, I am offended that they have succumbed to that. What happened to being natural, educated (or look it), and being a lady?  and are the men really loking for a woman like that? Am I missing something?
  • 11Comments

• View author's info posted on Feb 24, 2014 13:28

I just joined the site and I already think it's a mistake based on the posts I see in the forum.  It looks like lots of women looking for sugar daddies.  I'm financially comfortable myself and am looking for an equal, but based on the posts I've seen I wonder if the men who sign on here are just looking for arm candies.  

• View author's info posted on Jan 17, 2014 19:49

I so agree with you . I am 54 years old and I lost my husband  2 years ago and just started to date. I am a very succeful women, I have bought and sold resturants for  20 years. BUT the men on sites like this don"t want a women they seem to want girls. I did"t come on this  to meet someone  with money, I just got tired of all the bumbs.  I have enough money, I don"t need theres! Thanks for hearing me out.                                                                                   ut.                                                                                      

• View author's info posted on Nov 21, 2013 21:37

This is such an odd place to come. This is that last place I thought I'd find myself online. I feel so young too. haha... I also feel like I'm the only one here who isn't for visuals. I came for a connection. If they look good that's just a bonus. To me people can appear like complete ass if they are in fact an ass in reality persona wise. I don't expect to find much on here for a female or a male.. Just a lot of people on the low end of the food chain like me searching aimlessly for that odd turn of events. 

• View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2013 13:59

Dating these days sure has changed alot for sure. You sound like a nice woman, and I wish you the

best, please just take your time, be patient.

• View author's info posted on Oct 30, 2013 10:08

I was hurt by a man but I had to learn to pick myself up and move on. Am looking for real love I jsut hope its on this site .

• View author's info posted on Oct 16, 2013 18:43

Im looking for a true friend; a friend I'd end up marrying

• View author's info posted on Sep 23, 2013 14:59

im here just to browse through.. finding a good ingle faithful responsible man nowadays is difficult i figured all the loosers i met in my life i have better chances at meeting one online..lol.. worth a shot ah...

• View author's info Photo Verified posted on Aug 22, 2013 12:53

Yes, I'm male and I am visual.  Guilty as charged, I do want to be physically attracted to Ms. Maybe.  However, I'm not stupid and there's a lot more to the puzzle than that.  

I want to be able to converse with you and respect you.  I question the rationale of the MM bikini brigade or at the very least, their judgement.  Casual photos at the beach, great.  I do want to know what you look like.  A whole series of nothing but, all professionally taken?  Nah, but thanks for sharing.

• View author's info posted on Jul 17, 2013 18:33

Well said.
  • View author's info posted on Jul 03, 2013 20:16

Once again, I must agree with the professor! Orlando, you really remind me of a professor.
    No disrespect. Peace!!!!
  • View author's info Recommended Photo Verified Certified Millionaire in 2013 posted on Jun 01, 2013 20:57

You are a natural beauty and you should be proud of that.  Women post photos for different motives and reasons.  Some to entice, some to get noticed, some to show off, and the list goes on.  Often the women who post sexually suggestive photos also complain that men treat them as objects.  So, I guess you could argue one gets what one advertises.  Nonetheless, I choose to suspend judgment since I really don't know their motivation.  I'd encourage you to keep the look you have. If this site doesn't work for you, there are many more out there.  Wishing you luck in your search.
Follow - Email me when people comment