#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Good or real GOOD Poll Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Good or real GOOD Poll
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 21:29

Question. Are you looking for someone good in bed for the short term or just a good person for the long term?

Are we all dogs trying to get a bone or are we puppies trying to grow....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 14:38

I am looking for loooong term too, like the rest of my life. like with anything, you have to grow together, learn together, explore together....like hondo said, no night stands are easy to find in any pub or club and that is definitely not my style ( probably why i am still single and using site like this one to scour for "the one")

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 04:16

GeminiDi write:
robtest write:
webproplusdotcom write:
Question. Are you looking for someone good in bed for the short term or just a good person for the long term?

why look for a limited relationship. Perhaps I am just a dreamy pisces, but I want someone long term that is good in bed. Previous training is preferred but not required. Imagination and willingness to learn and value a partners preferences is required of both parties involved.

Dreamy Pisces,

FOR BOTH (OR ...) PARTIES: Imagination, willingness, eagerness, anticipation, respect of boundaries (in other words, "no" means "HELL NO!"), value of preferences, and unselfish determination to meet the needs/wants of your partner. After all, the latter is as much a turn-on for the giver as the taker!!

To answer the original question ... FOR ME, definitely LONG-TERM.

Gem

Definitely long term for me as well. If I wanted a quickie I'd go shopping in a bar. I don't drink so that's two reasons for staying away from bars for me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 10:45

GeminiDi write:

Dreamy Pisces,

FOR BOTH (OR ...) PARTIES: Imagination, willingness, eagerness, anticipation, respect of boundaries (in other words, "no" means "HELL NO!"), value of preferences, and unselfish determination to meet the needs/wants of your partner. After all, the latter is as much a turn-on for the giver as the taker!!

To answer the original question ... FOR ME, definitely LONG-TERM.

Gem

Yes, definitely Long-Term. And like the ole saying goes: "Turn about is fore play..." or is that fairplay? I always get that confused...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 15:46

Gurl have you lost it,lol..omg, i have heard it all now boys, how about go out with someone, see if there is chemistry/passion, and if he want to make a move and you want to get down on it, then do it with that dignity, if not for yourself, but the man, no one likes to be used or lead on...this place is for looking for a partner, but, yes, there are a lot of folks like you that just want to get laid, but they at least try to go about it in a respectable fashion...sorry, just my view, not meant to be taken wrong..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 11:40

webproplusdotcom write:

why look for a limited relationship. Perhaps I am just a dreamy pisces, but I want someone long term that is good in bed. Previous training is preferred but not required. Imagination and willingness to learn and value a partners preferences is required of both parties involved.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 00:47

I am looking for a life-partner.

One-night stands are NOT my style, and I think such activity is shamefull.