#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > FOR ALL YOUNG WOMENS PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
FOR ALL YOUNG WOMENS PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 26, 2009 19:09

True story:

About all,I would like to say that in this page you can find such a wonderful men's,and also smart and sensitive in all sens,but beetwen 100 men you can find 5 or maybe ten who are not so good persons. I don't pretend to offend no one here,I just want to tell my own history. I must say that now Im in a great relationship ( unfourtunately not found by this page) but when I was single I put my profil here with all my wish to meet my perfect men.
I was terribly stupid and innocent and I meet a guy here on MM from Las Vegas,who in his profil have put his age (at his profil he put pics of 15 years ago!!) (49) and it was a lie,he has 61(tonyslove nickname)!!!. Anyway he have started to send me like 30 emails at day,he told me he was always looking for a very young women like me,that he was a millionaire and he living in a penthouse in Las Vegas and he has millions of dollars (when we meet personaly he just talked about that and ufff)...He told me too he have bougth me a diamond ring because he wanted to marry me and buy me a lot of jewellery and stuffs like that.
Anyway he did not lie me on this aspects of his life,Yes he was rich,YES he haved money and YES he haved a diamond ring when I arrived from Barcelone to Las Vegas...and he looked the most sensitive and charmant old men...BUT HE DON'T
The only thing he did after 10 days of my stay there (NORMALLY i WOULD STAY 2O DAYS BUT HE CHANGED MY TICKET WITHOUT MY ADVISE...VERY GENTLEMEN JAJAJA) was to send me back to Spain,telling me thats ASAP I return to Spain ASAP I will back to his side,he show me the diamond ring before my depart and make a big circus and he told me how much he loves me and will miss me, I thougth my dreams would finally become true so I leave part of my expensives shoes on his house and few clothes more....
Finally when I come to my house in Spain stupily I call him to tell him my trip was OK but...I did not have answer from his part during the next 2 days and I was terribly worry(I've stupily leave my job here and I come with no money and nothing!!!). I send him a email and asked him what was wrong..and he mail me back telling me "I was thinking so much about us,I like you very much but I worried about your temper...and I don't want to marry me and get figth every day!!! This men have NEVER answer my calls,he was mad because I was a women with personality who told him what I Liked and what I did not. I think he was looking for a very submissive young women and absolutely he was wrong with me!!!. YOU GIRLS NEVER PRETEND TO CHANGE YOURSELF (AND NEITHER YOUR LIFE IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT MEET THE GUY PERSONALY WITHOUT BE SURE THAT GUY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT) ONLY BECAUSE THE MONEY OF THE MEN,THEY MUST TO ACCEPTED WHO YOU ARE,OTHERWISE GO AWAY!!!
THE LAST OF THIS FUNNY STORY WAS THAT AFTER HE TOLD ME HOW RICH HE WAS AND THAT HE WILL TAKE CARE ABOUT ME AND MY DEPENSES HE SEND ME BACK WITH NEITHER 5 DOLLARS!!LOL (FOURTUNATELY I GET CREDITS CARD) AND HE WAS "VERY" MAD BECAUSE AFTER LEAVE MY JOB FOR FLY TO USA I ASKED FOR NOT VERY MUCH MONEY FOR MY DEPENSES...I WILL BE HIS WIFE AND HE WILL TAKED CARE ABOUT ME ...OOHH YES SURE
SO GIRLS HERE IT IS MY HISTORY NOT SAD AT ALL BUT WE ALWAYS (MEN AND WOMENS) HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND GO SLOWLY...WE CANNOT CHANGE OUR LIFES (LIKE I DID) FOR A EMAIL AND WORDS OF A PERSON WHO YOU DON'T KNOW...A MILLIONAIRE MEN IT IS NOT ALL YOU CANNOT SEE ONLY HIS MONEY,AND HOUSES AND RANCHS,IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TOO THE PERSONALITY OF YOUR GUY.
IM A VERY FENCY WOMEN,LIKE EXPENSIVE DRESS AND SHOES,AND SMELL GOOD ( I THINK IM LIKE THE MAJORITY OF WOMENS HERE WHO LIKES CLASS AND STYLE)AND PEOPLE SAID I HAVE A GREAT TASTE ( MAYBE BECAUSE MY FRENCH ORIGINE). SO IF FOR SOME REASON YOU FIND A MILLIONAIRE MEN THAT DON'T LIKE TAKE SHOWERS (AND HE WANT HAVE SEX WITH YOU YOU SMELLING BAD!!)...DID NOT USE PARFUMS,DRESS TERRIBLY BAD FOR ANY OCASSION...ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH RICH HE IS ( THAT'S VERY UNCOUNFOURTABLE FOR ME)...YOU COULD BE SURE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT WORK AT ALL GIRLS!!!!!!THATS JUST A LITTLE EXAMPLE OF MY EXPERIENCE...MAYBE FEW GIRLS HAVE ANOTHER DIFFERENTS.

I HOPE I HELP WITH MY HISTORY, I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE LUCK OF THE WORLD IN THIS SITE AND YOU WILL FIND SOON YOUR SOULMATE!!!! KIND REGARS

V

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 23, 2010 21:08

About Me:
Heloo gentleman! :)
Thank you for being curious enough to look my profile!
I am russian lady who finished international college of fashion designer.I am easygoing lady with nice manners,who likes to dress sensual, sexy, expensiv.Looking for someone to treat me in the way I like to be treated.
I like dancing with my partner, smiles and have fun together.But other times i like to have romantic evenings with muzik and some candlelights, a good meal and some good red wine or bath with bubble and champagne.I like watching the stars by night, walking along the seaside and listening to the wave of the sea.For me ones of most wonderful things are moon, star, sun, sea, nature, rain, love!
My hobie:sport, fashion, design, write poems, play tennis, dance, shopping, magazin, beach, party, going to the gym 4 time in week.
Take time to Love,It is the secret of eternal Youth.
Take time to Laugh,it is the music of your Heart.
Take time to cry,It is the sign of a large Hear.
Take time to read,It is the source of Knowledge.
Take time to Hear,It is the power of Intelligence.
Take time to think,It is the key of success.
Take time to read,It is the source of Knowledge.
Take time to Play,It is the freshness of childhood.
Take time to dream,It is the breath of Happiness.
Take time to Live because time passes so quickly and never returns!Life is only traveled once,today's momentt tomorrow's memory! Enjoy every moment good orbad,because the gift of life is life itself!Dont look in past live in present and futures,enjoy the simple moments of life.Smile be pozitive and all ur dreams come true!if u serch for me? feel free to contact me ;-)

What I'm Looking For
You're a champion,a man with a soul that can melt diamonds.? ;-)
I walk a step towards you -You walk the rest towards me - does not matter what ever the distance between us.
Is geting difficult to find an educated and successful man but i hope to find him.Spontaneous is always a plus and if you can make me laugh? Mmmmmm! I'll be hooked! There are many qualities I find enduring in different people.For me it doesn't matter from what country u are,your skin color,your age and your physical condition as for me the most important thing in a relationship is how good we can feel together.So i serch for inteligent gentleman with experience in life some one to spoild me like his Princess.If u know how to spoil the Princess u can be my Prince!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 21, 2010 23:20

No Balloonboy it's .....WOAH WTF!

The author looks 30 and meets a guy who says he's younger and he turns out to be 61 and she is still up to the challenge?????

Either stupidity at it's finest, seriously low self esteem or a major gold digger...heck maybe even all 3.

I say the old boy was looking for a 20 day bootie call and cut it short for whatever the reason.

But the author gets some credit...cat's out of the bag...he's a real old geezer...maybe now he'll post some recent pics.

Lyndlr,
You are correct about self respect....what's up with the Author's missing top? Well she did say she left clothing behind with the ol geezer. I am compelled to spring for a blouse and send it to her so she don't have to have a pic of her in a bra while posting in a forum.

But we know how guys hate seeing hot babes in bras right....LOL :D

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 20, 2010 16:05

Oh same kind of story here.  You can find it in forrum and why we still single., except I don't depend on a man, my success is entirely up to me.  

Love yourself first, respect yourself first, then allow someone in your life, but no matter how many years together still have the same respect.  This is where I say don't change for a man your meet, be yourself at all time, I know I AM  and what fun it is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 01, 2009 02:26

Very well put Lyndlr. All of the external gold and gems could never replace the wealth of a man or woman's heart and soul:) I'm excited to see there are people on here that are beautiful throughout.

Sincerely,

Brian Smoot

P.S. I'm not on here very much, but would love to keep in contact with a truly beautiful soul.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 01, 2009 02:19

Very well put Lyndlr. All of the external gold and gems could never replace the wealth of a man or woman's heart and soul:) I'm excited to see there are people on here that are beautiful throughout.

Sincerely,

Brian Smoot

P.S. I'm not on here very much, but would love to keep in contact with a truly beautiful soul.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 27, 2009 18:39

WHOA!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 29, 2009 09:56

First of all ,you said you were fancy and has style, following the trends i guess! but stupidly speaking ..HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF,BE WOMAN OF YOURSELF-YOU MUST KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING A WOMAN. Stupid you did was, leaving your job and flying overseas to meet this gold man. Why dont you ask him to fly to come to you? What you did is very risky and scary. I think mr Rich guy just want a package of chocolate. He found it out that all you need is his money. He must dont understand you thats why he dump you, because your english is so terrible.
Its your story not your history.Theres no such history like this in world history hahaha!
DONT ADVICE ANYONE OUT THERE, ADVICE YOURSELF FIRST.MY ADVICE TO YOU: LOOK FOR A PERSON IN HIS INTERNAL HEART NOT HIS EXTERNAL SIDE OF ONE PERSON. A WOMAN KNOWN TO BE LOVED AND RESPECT.

Available only
to logged in members