#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Calling all 07 newbies Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Calling all 07 newbies
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 12:48

Please write if you have joined this year. I would love to hear about all your experiences too. I think it is a little slow but these things take time. Please write and tell me your thoughts!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 24, 2008 12:34

Hey, I joined the site at the end of 07. I have not met very many people. I've gotten some winks but some just want to chat offline (mainly about group sex). I also got hit on by some scammers that are no longer on the site.
Distance has also been a problem for me as most of the legitimate guys who make contact with me seem to be from other parts of the US and they don't want to fly over for just a chat or coffee (LOL). Any advice would be appreciated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 10, 2008 06:23

Forgive me for not checking in sooner! I didn't realize so many people had commented. Cool!

One thing on this site..if you chat you will meet more people. Also blogging helps...so either start a blog or comment. There are many nice people but a few evils thrown in. Be careful of trolls..and don't give out your e-mail address. Many over seas men are trolls...and if there aren't how realistic is that?! Many guys wink and then POOF..they are gone. I'm not sure what that is all about...but I have met many wonderful women who have offered a ton of support to me.

Write and let me know how each of you are doing here...I'm curious to know how you like the site....you will find your way around....just keep at it.

Good luck to you all and thanks for your comments!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 11, 2007 21:36

I just joined. I get excited just that someone has viewed my profile. Haven't been winked at yet. I'm a bit shy to initiate the winking right now. I'm sure I will get the courage soon, if I don't see any action. I wish there was a chat room where newbies could join, as well as the forums. I would be more comfortable, I'm sure, to start out in a general chat. Good luck everyone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 26, 2007 15:14

I am a newbie, This site is an eyeful...especially the guy with the unicorn lovin, breathing technique,how to love a girl karma sutra and eat pure thingy, lol.

Besides that, i got a wink instantly, it must be "cyber magnetism"

i enjoy reading others thought and the best thought of the day was the 20 dollar blog, a woman charged her husband 20 dollars for sex everytime and put it in the bank for thirty years. They had 3 million in assets and that fool told her in the end, if he had known she was doing that he would have given her all his business, so otherwise saying he was a cheater...she shot him.

i look forward to reading commenting and walking across the keyboards witchu guys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 26, 2007 12:02

Hi uptown,

I am new to the site, a few months now and Im wondering why would a member send a wink and then hide their profile??

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 25, 2007 14:15

I joined today, so I don't have much experience yet. don't really know how it all works, got any tips?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 17, 2007 20:37

Hi uptowngirl, hi everyone! I just joined about a week ago and things are a bit slow but I don't mind.These things takes time.Besides, it'll be great to make new friends. After reading a couple of threads and blogs, I find them entertaining and fun and they help me relax after the heartbreaking animal rights forums that I'm active in.And I hope to not encounter any scammers or fake profilers!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 10, 2007 10:37

i just joined recently. Just one wink, but I am optimistic. At least, I can hope for some great new friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 06, 2007 09:21

Please contact me if intested in dating me

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 03, 2007 01:55

Hi!
I'm new and the forums are very informative.
Best!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 20, 2007 11:05

I'm new here as of Oct 07. Just seeing what's happening with other singles today.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 12, 2007 19:06

hi all. i am a very new member. hope to build good friendship here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 17, 2007 17:14

Hello, I am a "newbie" and I am looking forward to the experience online dating brings. I was hesitant as I have heard stories, but bring it on baby! I'm ready.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 16, 2007 03:43

Hi decentliving,it must be very frustrating for you when this happens but it is getting to the stage where it is really difficult to tell if someones profile is fake or for real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 16, 2007 03:26

Hi all,I joined the site in August and have not met the love of my life so far.
Distance is a bit of a problem for me as most of the guys who make contact with me seem to be from the US and they don't want to fly over for a coffee lol anyway nice to meet you all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 14, 2007 05:44

Good morning, I joined today, l am just looking for some folks to chat with. everyday stuff, bad day, good day, whatever.
l am new to the message board thing it looks like fun but takes longer to get an answer..
thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 11, 2007 00:15

I am a newbie as of late august. I heard of this site from a friend. I havent met anybody yet but hope there are still a few good men out there that know how to treat a lady with respect. Has anybody out there met a match they can connect with yet?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 05, 2007 18:54

I'm not only new here but new to all of this. I saw this site mentioned on the news and thought I'd check it out.
I have only read a couple of threads and quite frankly they are starting to scare me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 02, 2007 20:18

Hi you two. Welcome to blogland. You will learn soon enough how to find your way around. I have been here almost 5 months and am very entertained, although it is more of a chat/friend site. I have not had one date, but then again...I am too busy right now. Watch for me on the chat page....take care and have fun!