#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Wondering if there are any guys out there that would like to sweep me off my tootsies? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wondering if there are any guys out there that would like to sweep me off my tootsies?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 08:10

I guess I'd fail your test... I always ask questions. If I don't then how am I going to get to know you better? And if I don't know you, how can I sweep you off of your - what did you call them - tootsies? There are a lot of great guys out there, and if you get to know their heart, you'll be swept away.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 13:35

Hi Everyone,

OMG Scorpio, Well that settles it. I am changing my name, number, and address, lol. Taunt me will you, still lol. You can taunt me anytime you wish my lil sweetie! I am such a tease and flirt, I can handle it, and you too, Ha-Ha! Speaking of teasing, I read one of your posts about something about triple D's? What does this mean triple D's, lol. Detect, Determine, and Define? LMAO darling!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 11:13

Blonde, I like your business ethics! : )

Thank you for the offer of friendship, you do realise that you have now given me a license to taunt you with emails while your away instead of waiting til you return to the forums!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 14:09

Hello Scorpio Ice,

In reply to your quote:

Ive just figured out why you travel so much Blonde! There are too many women chasing after you! lol One WILL catch you in the end

All I can state to you Scorpio Ice is " I sure hope one catches me before the end"

As Sharp1 (Sharon) stated earlier- Don't let life pass you by Len, and not have someone before it is too late! My friend Sharon stated it so eloquently to me. How true her statement was/is!

And as for the traveling, I do because I own my own business and do not wish to delegate that responsibility to someone else. If they fail, I do not wiant to have to terminate them for that, If I fail, I have to accept the fact that I failed and live with that solely. It is also good sound business practice. That is one reason why I have such a successful international business I have built from the beginning. My clients/customers know they are dealing with the top boss (CEO), and not someone who just works for my company. Ever hear the saying- The buck stops here, Just a thought. Thanks for the comment. BTW- You can catch me if you want as a friend too! I would like to be your friend also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 10:38

tutelarkitten67 write:
Just looking for a dude that knows how to treat a woman with out asking any questions? Do you agree all you smart women out there?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 10:31

hello heavenly how r u ? i see ur pic in profile very cute , i want to friendship with u if can? so reply me .thanks, urs ?
salmy2000 ya =others on net meeting

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 09:42

Bonnie88 write:
T-KItten,
The only guy who is going to sweep you off your tootsies without asking any question is a mute..and you can't understand sign language..
could be a peaceful marriage, think about it..

OMG! What a nightmare that could turn out to be! Unless of course they are both two similar individuals who like quiet all the time and one only needs to be in the room to meet the other's needs! ugh! What an awful thought!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 13:29

Ive just figured out why you travel so much Blonde! There are too many women chasing after you! lol One WILL catch you in the end

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 23, 2005 13:32

Hi T-Kitten,

Just a few points of clarification.

Being a gentleman, I always confer with my classy lady on what she wishes to do. I present options to her so she (As my equal) has the choices to decide what she wants to do more.

I respect her dignity and decisions on her opinion that pleases her. I have thought of it and I already am in agreement or I would not have suggested it to her.

Also, She has the opportunity to make any suggestions that I can accept or reject as a mutual decision on my part.

Relationships have to be a two way communication commitment to satisfy both individuals. Ever been somewhere that the thought comes to mind- why am I here? This is such a gaol feeling?

That can go both ways with no communication. Silence can be self destructive to both.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 09:21

T-KItten,
The only guy who is going to sweep you off your tootsies without asking any question is a mute..and you can't understand sign language..
could be a peaceful marriage, think about it..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 07:25

My question is, if you don't ask questions, how do you find out if your compatible or not? It is called a conversation. I want a man to ask me things. I feel very uncomfortable talking to someone who will only answer my questions and not ask anything about me. I feel, it is then all one sided, like they aren't interested in me as a person at all. I would like to be swept off my feet by a gentleman who is interested in getting to know me, as I am him. I haven't found many men (yet) that are like that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 03:02

touche WwPt
LIke your horse puckey picking analogy..
a bit like Cinderella with glass slippers..don't reckon she could do much work on those delicate glass slippers once she has got them on..
or Sleeping Beauty..if she has slept for that long, she can't be nice to kiss ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 09:57

T-Kitty , you're idea of romance,while it is noble and idealistic, leaves the door open for alot of troubles later on. I agree with SG and Sharp, You're empowering him to "Tell me what I Like" and I could see some not-so-good-intentioned Romeo abusing it later. A (girl) friend told me once, "I'll never fall for the Knight on the white horse again, You have to follow behind and scoop up alot of horse-puckey."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 07:35

I have a question. How big are those tootsies ??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 22:19

wwww...that thought crossed my mind too! Hey great minds think alike! lol

Fun4...You said that so well! I totally agree with you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 22:33

tutelarkitten67

You must have a lot to hide. Scary.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 09:23

No I don't agree with you tutelarkitten67. I do agree with 1SG...I ask questions too. I like to talk with people, as that gives a feel for the kind of person they are. Not just anyone is going to sweep me off my feet. If a lady can be swept off her feet by anyone, then her expectations in a man are extremely low, and I d think that her self-esteem is also extremely low. She must not think to highly of herself.