#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Dating tips and advices > Please tell me why nobody ever writes me! Just rate me! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Please tell me why nobody ever writes me! Just rate me!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2011 08:13

Hi,

I'm just wondering why nobody ever contacts me on his site. I just wanna know what's wrong with me, so I can work on it!

I actually live in Germany but visit the States regulary. I thought it's because of the distance so I changed my address. I was in the States for 3weeks but no one wanted to date me.

Please tell me honestly! Don't hesitate!

THANK YOU
Sandy

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 12, 2012 11:24

Ummmmmm you should deff come and visit me,i would message you but im not able to do that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 16, 2012 10:52

@Liv
Yes, I'll be in touch. But I can honestly say no big adventures unless you include that fact that now that I've gotten older.  I wake up in the middle of the night to use the facilities but the time I get to the bathroom I find myself staring at the mirror trying to figure out what in the hell am I doing in there.  Because I can't seem to remember, by the time I lay my head on the pillow, I say to myself, NOW I remember, then the cycle starts all over again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 13:07

Quoting machevilli:

Quoting Livnlov:

You are gorgeous and your profile is perfect! Don't worry about not being contacted on here. You can try other sites along with this one and see how it goes. 

Wish you all the best!

Liv.

@Liv
I want to thank you for your very kind words.  You always say the nicest things about me.  Oh wait, those words weren't really meant for me, oh well.
On a serious note I do agree with your comment.  I find it interesting how quickly people internalize other peoples behavior.  It was as if the OP assumed that every single person on the site is immediately notified of arrivals and departures like planes at an airport.  Given the date of her post I wonder if she is still around.
Didn't mean to co-opt the post for our reunion.  Just thought I'd jump in and say hi.

Oh Machy! I have missed you soooo much!! Where did you disappear to? OK e-mail me and fill me in on all your adventures. 
I am not sure if Hoping has been in touch with you - but we have a lot to catch up on.

I will send you an e-mail to alert you to this post, darling.

Liv

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 13, 2012 11:35

Quoting Livnlov:

You are gorgeous and your profile is perfect! Don't worry about not being contacted on here. You can try other sites along with this one and see how it goes. 

Wish you all the best!

Liv.

@Liv
I want to thank you for your very kind words.  You always say the nicest things about me.  Oh wait, those words weren't really meant for me, oh well.
On a serious note I do agree with your comment.  I find it interesting how quickly people internalize other peoples behavior.  It was as if the OP assumed that every single person on the site is immediately notified of arrivals and departures like planes at an airport.  Given the date of her post I wonder if she is still around.
Didn't mean to co-opt the post for our reunion.  Just thought I'd jump in and say hi.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 12, 2012 20:44

Wish you all the best!

Liv.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2011 10:11

Every person has their preferences.  It has nothing to do with you.  It has more to do with them.  Some men will prefere petite women, other tall, some want a certain level of education, others are looking for the hottie, and the list goes endlessly on.  It could be this site is not the best one to be looking in.  It is filled with very attractive women and comparisons will be made from one person to another.  The is the reality of dating, unfortunately.  Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 04, 2011 17:23

Hi SANDY...

I haven't been in the forums for a while and ran across this post..
Had to read it.. I felt badly for you, so I reviewed your profile..
It sounds FINE...

A few suggestions...

1) Men are VISUAL... MORE PICTURES is always a plus.. They may not read the entire profile... but guaranteed.. they look at pics if they find you remotely appealing.. Your initial pic is very white on my laptop, so when men are scanning pictures, they may not even notice if they only see a bright blur.. (This is what I saw)

2) In your profile your first words are, I am honest.. and then in this blog you admit to changing your country of residency... I do not fault your changing residency... "I get that," to show up in search results... However.. promoting honesty and lying don't go hand in hand.. You might consider keeping your place of residency in the states...but mention in the profile itself WHY you have made the change. AFTER you make this admission, you may wish to change states now and again w/in the states.. (This bumps up how many men will see you in their search criteria since you are willing to relocate)

3) Because you make less than $150K, they may think... "I have to pay this womans way to meet her, or the trip to come see her." Clarify this... Many men won't care.... but some might...You have to seek the man with the means to do so...

4) DATE your pictures... and by all means TAKE MORE... A man may feel the same as most women do.. IF THEY DON'T TAKE TIME AND MAKE AN APPEALING PROFILE, HOW SERIOUS ARE THEY IN SEEKING A MATE? Seems to me if you are searching for your "soul mate," you might wish to take more pics and be a little more revealing in your profile what you are after.

5) It shows "active within a month"... I do not know if you are active or not on here... BUT.. even for a NON-PAYING member... you may wish to log in every couple of days so you SHOW UP when men search "most recently online."

6) I see you speak German and English... PROMOTE YOUR BRAINS... Many men on this site are searching for a woman who can stimulate their minds. They are bright, successful individuals and don't wish to "hang" with an airhead... Say something about your background and speaking 2 languages... You may find a man who is stimulated intellectually and wishes to converse in German with you! :)

Just my thoughts sweetie! Best wishes for you!!
~~Hope~~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2011 17:50

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you or your profile. In my opinion there are many window shoppers here who take a look at ones profile and move on to the next.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2011 13:21

I don't understand it either, by reading your profile, you sound really nice.