#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Safety Tip for Ladies Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Safety Tip for Ladies
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 05:33

While searching please be wary of the men who have charming smiles and seem sincere on their profile. They keep changing their profile and ages of whom they seek to fit whom they are wanting to catch so that they can connect and have sex with them. Then they will move on to another one and then politely dump the one prior.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 20:17

Thanks for the tips. I was not sure about going on a site. There are ways to find out about a person. Watch how they act and listen to what they say and how the say it. I have only dated people that I have known for a while but I do work in law enforcement and will take steps to protect myself. It does not mean that I will not get hurt but I have also been hurt by someone I trusted from the start. I will cross my fingers. Good luck in your search.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 25, 2007 12:04

Unfortunately that happens offline as well, hard to really know if someone is being truthful, even when we think we're using caution and good judgement. Guess people just have to be careful. It would be disheartening tho to chat and or meet someone and over time you find out they are not who they've represented themselves to be... :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 09:19

Thanks for the tips. I wonder is there is a way to post the name of men who like to play with our emotions. I met a guy named Richard Jones from Alabama who lied to me about getting a divorce. He romanced me for several months and than never heard from him again.

There are to be a law against men hurting us women.