#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ARE THE PICK OF THE BUNCH! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ARE THE PICK OF THE BUNCH!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 05:38

If you're looking for loyalty, honesty, integrity, ladies that are genuine, down to earth, look fantastic and make the ultimate Millionaire partner - look no further than Australian women!! Yes, all women around the world are amazing creatures, but we Australians simply can't be beaten!! So, if you're a successful man, wanting a successful relationship - look no further!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 15:05

Your hair looks a lot better that way!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 15:43

WELLI found them cute aussie but hope to not offend any Aussie men as I was there for 3 months in 1994 I found the women beautiful and not treated well Sorry to say..Some of those rugged men were handsome but were not as giving as they should be..
So any guys looking for a gfreat girl who would need some spoiling look to Miss Australia,,Sorry to any Aussie men ..I had a bad experience with my man from down under LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 09:34

Sweetie You are such a pretty woman,
You would be worth a flight anywhere and one down under Some of the hottest actors actresses in hollywood are coming from Down under I saw really beauutful down to earth women being from Texas I liked this in the people.
Plus Syndey has amazing shoes...,, I love Australians and had such a great time in Sydney, Sufers Paradise , Gold Coast, Carins great barrier reef, Adelade, Brisbane , Melbourne..
My favourite Model is From Australia

"ELLE McPherson and I love Naomi Watts, and Nicole Kidman

But Texas Women are amazing to ..especially ones with European grandaprents both sides.
Oh and with TEXAS TWO OF THE ORIGINAL Charlies Angels are from my State, Farrah Fawcett and Jacyln Smith...some of the most beautiful women are from Texas