#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Ya'll I need help on this one! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Ya'll I need help on this one!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 12:25

Ok I have found who I want to be with In life! He's a really great guy and I met him off of this site! He proposed marriage to me and of course I said of course i would marry him! But there is one small problem with this! He lives in the United Kingdom! I really want to finish school in the United States... but I also love him very much! I need some advice!! Please Respond!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 02:17

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww ry u really do care!! lol!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 18:09

Go with the west coast theory I was raised on. Marriage can wait, get your education, buy a house, be self made, travel, test the waters, drink patron, sew your oats, etc. You are my age sexy, and I am deathly afraid of marriage until thirty-three. I think you need to consider dating as many people as possible, you are not even drinking legal, good times to come.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 12:48

HypnoticEyes2006 write:
This is a serious cop out.Listen to this: if you went out with a guy and happen to fall asleep at his place and without sex you wake up, have a shower together and spend a few great hours out the following day eating,shopping,and just smiling at eachother.You leave him and a few days later you are trying to contact him he emails you and says he has SHINGLES instead of saying ok u didnt give any sex so bye?How sorry is that.It made me happy that People like that are still here making life hard!Just call me Buffy the A-Hole slayer.

Most people would consider having a shower together as sex, except for maybe bill clinton, but then again he didn't inhale either.

Shingles could come from simple skin to skin contact...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 09:49

thesexysecret write:
Ok I have found who I want to be with In life! He's a really great guy and I met him off of this site! He proposed marriage to me and of course I said of course i would marry him! But there is one small problem with this! He lives in the United Kingdom! I really want to finish school in the United States... but I also love him very much! I need some advice!! Please Respond!

Finish your education. Don't let ANYTHING get in the way of that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 11:20

This is a serious cop out.Listen to this: if you went out with a guy and happen to fall asleep at his place and without sex you wake up, have a shower together and spend a few great hours out the following day eating,shopping,and just smiling at eachother.You leave him and a few days later you are trying to contact him he emails you and says he has SHINGLES instead of saying ok u didnt give any sex so bye?How sorry is that.It made me happy that People like that are still here making life hard!Just call me Buffy the A-Hole slayer.

Available only
to logged in members