#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > How to tell if he's MARRIED Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How to tell if he's MARRIED
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 07:47

wwww123456 write:
RapturousRed write:

wwww123456 write:
RapturousRed write:
How interesting to see the men in a catfight (or for men should we call it dog fight?).

BQ, Most of the time I agree with you, but here's the problem I have with your thoughts on (paraphrasing)'women engineer fights': It really does not matter how the fight starts. It takes two to fight and only one to walk away.

You need to go on a little road trip with someone I know. It sure would make you shy about taking a road trip ever again.
lol

Was that you, 4w who said that, I thought it was BQ - or are you both?! Blonde or pre-senior moment maybe...

Anyway, got a smile from me in these early hours, which is always a good thing. Although by the sounds of it, the experience was anything but funny.

Actually, there are only a few people I know that I would spend days with in a car. I love a road trip, but what is it about them that can make some people so cranky? The first things that pop to mind are 1) One (usually) the driver doesn't want to stop as frequently as the other (passenger). 2) One of them really doesn't enjoy a road trip to start with, 3) Agreement on the audio entertainment and last but not least 4) If you have young children in the car. Geez, that's quite a list off the top of my head.....

I have nightmares about a road trip or a vacation with someone that doesn't know when to shut up, and you have no place to go to get away from them.

shiversss

I'm shivering with you..Trapped! Does that fall into agreement on audio entertainment?!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 21:48

RapturousRed write:

wwww123456 write:
RapturousRed write:
How interesting to see the men in a catfight (or for men should we call it dog fight?).

BQ, Most of the time I agree with you, but here's the problem I have with your thoughts on (paraphrasing)'women engineer fights': It really does not matter how the fight starts. It takes two to fight and only one to walk away.

You need to go on a little road trip with someone I know. It sure would make you shy about taking a road trip ever again.
lol

Was that you, 4w who said that, I thought it was BQ - or are you both?! Blonde or pre-senior moment maybe...

Anyway, got a smile from me in these early hours, which is always a good thing. Although by the sounds of it, the experience was anything but funny.

Actually, there are only a few people I know that I would spend days with in a car. I love a road trip, but what is it about them that can make some people so cranky? The first things that pop to mind are 1) One (usually) the driver doesn't want to stop as frequently as the other (passenger). 2) One of them really doesn't enjoy a road trip to start with, 3) Agreement on the audio entertainment and last but not least 4) If you have young children in the car. Geez, that's quite a list off the top of my head.....

I have nightmares about a road trip or a vacation with someone that doesn't know when to shut up, and you have no place to go to get away from them.

shiversss

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 02:19

wwww123456 write:
RapturousRed write:

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 23:14

RapturousRed write:

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 16:07

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 11:40

BQ write:
Another thing the attorney said was women play games which men have no understanding of it at all, she also wrote women plan revenge and will engineer fights and things like that..it was quite an interesting research she had done.

BQ

Yes, women definitely engineer fights, including fights with physical violence.. I know one who even admited to engineering an affair between her husband and her girlfriend so he would be to blame for the divorce she wanted. All is not what it appears to be, and that is something everyone needs to learn.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 16:37

How to tell if hes married?
Ask him for his home phone number..LOL
I was talking to a very nice man for months online and on the phone. Hed always call on his way home and said he didnt have a home phone..Ok I can beleive that I dont either, but I could never get him on his cell evenings or weekends. LOL Big red flag.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 09, 2006 21:43

Hahaha Goodlife, I missed this thread months ago.
Reading it today reminds me of a few years ago...a fellow I knew slightly invited me to go skiing. I met him at a gas station on the way, and we took one vehicle...his. I let my girlfriend know where I was going, and with whom, where we were meeting, and to look for an envelope in my vehicle if I disappear! I wrote his full name, vehicle type & color, and licence plate number on a piece of paper, then put it in an envelope addressed to her! lol
It pays to be cautious.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 14:24

Hi Everyone!

Hey thegoodlife2005,

And for my two cents worth, this applies to both sexes- Male & Female!

A good clue to whether either sexx is married is to meet up with them at a Hotel (Seperate Rooms) or (Ajoining Suites) and extend the stay overnight. This can be done in their town or your town, as it does not matter. One thing about married people, they are almost always unable to spend nights away from their mates, as their mates want them home at night. And if they are married, chances are they will not be able to spend those hours of the night away from their spouses! So add this one to your list also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 03, 2005 13:41

I only read a couple of your guys post becuase you guys type too much lol. Anyways, I wouldn't want a insecure lady snooping around my business. Becuase, if that happens then our relationship would no longer be. Doesn't matter if we're married or have kids or whatever the situation might be at that time.

Just my two cents

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 03, 2005 05:01

LittleBlondeTexas write:
Hello All,

Not to offend, but since I teach Family Violence, Interpersonal Communication and Law. The actual statistic is 95% of violence is male on female. No one wants to be abused.

Maybe the author is confusing the women who have to poke and poke before a man will communicate. No one wants to be hit, no sane person wants that at all.

In the same vein, if women learned to wait, men will communicate when they have sorted out their feelings and thoughts. Women talk to sort out their thoughts and feelings, men talk after they have done so. (That is why women call a girlfriend when they have a problem and they talk and talk and hash it out. Men grunt, grab a beer, watch TV and say, "Ugh", and think about it all to themselves.)

Hope that helps a bit.

You see BlondeTexan, what I actually said, the attorney came to a point she said about 60 % of the fights were started by women, but I never said it was them ending it in abusion..you are an attorney so you should have known what I meant by start and being mum on ending. Its the lawyers job to patch holes in a case to present a proper picture.

I never implied it was 60% of them ending the fights in abusive way. It is what the people thought I said.

So your statistic figures I figure are pretty high on one side of the coin.

Then again it is a U.S. figure.

One final note, I think the whole fault of this is the school system. They should teach basic law in school as to help the poor child stay out of trouble,they would at least have a basic definition of the major laws on the book..but then again it would not be received well by the law society when they would figure down the road it would effect their pocket book.

BQ

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 16:13

LopinSlow write:
The author also mentioned that many men won't report abuse from a spouse because he is a man. You know the pride thing and keeping silent.

There are many women who do not report abuse also. You have to remember that women tend to blame themselves when things happen.

Similar to r*pe, the police and anyone trying to take statistics have only a TIP of the iceburg so to speak. Yes, men can be abused and they can even be r*ped *gasp*, but the ratio of men being abused to women being abused is very small indeed.

It is a sticky issue at the most that is all I can really say, some researchers only look to prove what they are interested to prove and include border line deceptive information data to make it look there theory is right..I have read some research in science,political,socialogical which were proven to have been fabricated for there political agenda they wanted to influence the mass with there ideology.

There was a police report about crime in Vancouver and also in Toronto...the report was very clear that ethnic minorities were the one mostly commiting the most violent crime in Canada but when it was to be publicized it was swept under the rug, too politically sensitive for Canada open door policy for immigrants; as they knew there would be demand to tighten immigration and set up a tighter screening process. The way the report was publicized it was made too look it was the generational Canadians who were at fault but the report was very specific at who was at the center of the problem.

A cop who was brave enough came forward and talked to the newspaper about it. There was an article about it on the Time Colonist in Victoria some time ago. It is just one example how they twist things for there political views.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 10:42

pureheartedlady write:
Tell the men you want them to cook dinner for you at their house!! Make sure your cell is charged and car with a full tank!!

if i offer to cook you going to show up

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 18:40

LittleBlondeTexas,

You have a way more violent society than in Canada, I have 5 American friends in B.C. and Alberta and those are University buddies. I asked all 5 what they thought about living in Canada and the first answer from the women was it is way more safe or felt way safer that the U.S. I agree with them as I have lived in the U.S. 4 years, I wouldn't have wanted to stay there as I find your society violent to compare ours.

The guys said what they liked about here was the beer ha! but they also said it was less violent and you could mostly walk in big cities without being mugged etc.. In Montreal you could walk at 3 a.m. and you could feel as safe as if you would be walking in broad daylight.

Just a passing thought.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 19:47

The author also mentioned that many men won't report abuse from a spouse because he is a man. You know the pride thing and keeping silent.

There are many women who do not report abuse also. You have to remember that women tend to blame themselves when things happen.

Similar to r*pe, the police and anyone trying to take statistics have only a TIP of the iceburg so to speak. Yes, men can be abused and they can even be r*ped *gasp*, but the ratio of men being abused to women being abused is very small indeed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 23:04

Ford8366 write:
Sacredscientist:

No offense to you, but if you actually believe any police agency's crime statistics, you're a fool.

I am foolish? You claim that your intention is not to offend me, but then you call me a fool. How ironic.

Of course I could say all of the standard trite phrases; you havent even finished your college education and yet you assume to judge a person that has? How do you based your judgement of my foolishness if you havent accomplished the same level of learning? or another would be you have 10 years less experience in life than I do so by what assumption do you reckon you are wiser? But truthfully all those are tired so here is what I will go with.

Show me just cause to disbelieve the statistics that come from the US Justice Department. I mean show me something that has been reviewed by more than one person who at least have the credentials to comment on the validity of it, that supports your position of my foolishness.

Cause as it stands for the moment, you have only stated your opinion, and while that is your right, it most certainly isnt very scientific.

If your post was designed purely as an attention getting device, I think that you will find most of the ladies in this forum arent real keen on men who do that.

Aside from that, I hope that everyone has a good weekend. I am looking forward to seeing what material our young sociologist brings forward.

:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 11:12

Sacredscientist:

No offense to you, but if you actually believe any police agency's crime statistics, you're a fool. As with car dealerships having an invoice the customer sees and the real one, the same is true for crime statistics...there's one for the public and there's the real one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 23:48

Hello All,

Not to offend, but since I teach Family Violence, Interpersonal Communication and Law. The actual statistic is 95% of violence is male on female. No one wants to be abused.

Maybe the author is confusing the women who have to poke and poke before a man will communicate. No one wants to be hit, no sane person wants that at all.

In the same vein, if women learned to wait, men will communicate when they have sorted out their feelings and thoughts. Women talk to sort out their thoughts and feelings, men talk after they have done so. (That is why women call a girlfriend when they have a problem and they talk and talk and hash it out. Men grunt, grab a beer, watch TV and say, "Ugh", and think about it all to themselves.)

Hope that helps a bit.

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 16:08

A coin has 2 side as much as men and women has them also.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 07:27

There was a time in my life I was not really looking for someone, just kinda hanging out. For every evil man out there, there is an evil woman. Being one who seeks the truth, I wish there was a way to get them to date each other, and leave a safer world for the rest of us. I used to go out with a group of girls that I had met at the little pub near my house, and became one of the girls... On "girls night out", I was a very handy resource for running off undesirables by playing the BF who appeared out of nowhere at the bar. Fun times...

But anywho, I will share one of the girl tricks for telling if a man is married. Only works on men that wear a ring but remove it when "on the prowl"... When you meet them, grab them by the left hand. With your thumb on the top and fingers on the bottom, feel their ring finger. They may tan the marks away, but they can't hide that. :o)

BTW, this trick works on ring taker offer married women too. LOL