#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Looking to compare Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking to compare
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 03:44

Hello everyone!

I'm here looking to make some new friends and gather some information. Nothing exciting really, I'm just in the middle of a story I've been working on and want to get some things correctly.
I'm a 24 year old woman living in Montana, not typical Montanan really (tattooed "goth" girl). I work as a group home assistant in a place that serves teen agers who have or will be soon having children. I love the job but would rather be able to spend time working on my clothing design. Enough with my babbling.
I'm looking for snail mail and e-mail friends to help fill my time as well as give me some insight into the lives of the more fortunate. I, myself, have lived in Montana my whole like in a lower middle class family.

Everyone feel free to contact me, I'm a very open and loving person. I have pictures for those who feel the need to ask. ;)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 03:57

Hello, thedarkgoddess. I would like to start making and wearing cyber-goth or similar clothes and would be interested in having an email or snail-mail friend.
I've no idea how we could start communicating outside this site though.
Best wishes,
JClary

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share