#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Busting a fake, lying users? Anyone cares?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Busting a fake, lying users? Anyone cares??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 00:14

On that topic, i am sure many of you came accross strange, lying users that are not who they claim to be, so, if you have those experiences, it would be worth to get the stories together and if MM doesn't care about protecting the rights of normal users, but 20$ fee that they get..maybe we can start a petition and change that?? Or even better maybe we can have this broadcatsed on a topic of Internet Dating and how unsafe it could be?? I had horrible experience with a freak Jim Walker, alias jmw3434 and he is still harrassing me and leaving messages on my profile!! what a loser!!and many others..so , why not get together , at least peoe that have had enough and bust the freaks>>?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 13:42

tf3327: Millionaire match does chase off and ban people if they can be caught. It took me a few weeks....and fortunately my harassers were also harassing others on here. Post true disputing comments on the harassers profile, and also get a friend to post comments on your page as well, disputing what the harasser is saying and telling the truth about his harassment, etc. Always be only honest in your comments, not just bashing in return. MM eventually catches on an bans the offfending party, but they have to be fair and give it time, unless it is very very obvious. I don't see any negative comments on your profile, so I can't know. But I certainly identify with what you're enduring. A friend and I actually got to enjoy standing up to the three jerks ganging up on us...and giving them much better back, though all truthfully. Then just a few days ago...all three found themselves banned from the site. Persevere....MM does work. They just need to see your posts and "abuse" reports to know how fed up you are. Also, don't hesitate to demand contact with an MM executive to address the matter. That lit a fire under a few for me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 10:44

I just wanted to say Im for real and everything on my profile is the truth. Im not a millionare and im not a paying member. I am very interested in you tho and would like to talk and in the future get together. Lets talk.
~Brad~

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share