#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Has anyone had any luck with this site? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has anyone had any luck with this site?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 12, 2009 10:37

Hello out there~

Has anyone had any¿success in meeting that special someone? Just curious, I'm wondering if I should renew my membership.

Thanks!

¿

¿

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 20, 2010 10:58

I have yet to hear of one proper lasting relationship that happended through ANY dating site.

I ran a profile once that was cynical and it had 300 replies in a week which promoted hundreds of one to one debates. They all came up with that same answer. They had never heard of anyone either.

How sad

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 31, 2010 07:02

I have only been on this site for a couple of months or so, but from what I have experienced in responses/views so far, hasn't been what I had initially expected. I think for the woman asking if she should renew her membership depends primarily on you. If you have had responses/contacts/interest with that "one" than only you can determine that. I wish you the best of luck in your search for finding someone special.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 27, 2010 09:38

I don't know, I just recently signed up and this is my first time using anything like this! I have had no trouble getting asked out on dates in the past, but I am busy with school and homework, so I don't get a chance to go anywhere anymore to meet people. Looking for a nice gentleman in the Round Rock, Texas area that want to have a nice, fun date.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 20, 2010 15:33

I certainly hope to meet that guy for me.  point him to me....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 30, 2009 15:33

Very well put. Interested in knowing what lifetime commitments would you like?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 18:10

Every woman I have dated over the last 3+ years has come from here and most have lasted 4-6 months. Great women, just differences that would make a lifetime commitment different than what I want... so the search continues.

"No...just a bunch of immature and sarcastic mean little boys so far....would like to have a more positive feedback but havent seen any real men worthy of dating.....yet......."
The only common denominator in all of those little boys is YOU!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 28, 2009 19:50

No...just a bunch of immature and sarcastic mean little boys so far....would like to have a more positive feedback but havent seen any real men worthy of dating.....yet.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 27, 2009 07:52

Was on here a little over 3 years ago and married a gal that I met! Unfortunately, we went our separate ways a little while back, but yes, you can meet someone special online! Good luck!