SHOW PROOF-YOU ARE YOU!! Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info posted on Mar 27, 2006 15:16

BigBozMaam write:
    I feel that pictures of your past show much about who you are... we can not take a picture today, of something that already happened, (past experiences that made us who we are today). I would like to see a variety of pictures, throughout your life, but of course, include a recent one. But proof, that you are indeed the person i believe i am interacting with, is MANDATORY! ...a web cam, or the newspaper photo... even in rural places, people have access to those. I took this one 2 days ago with my cell.

i agree 100% with you on this its very unsafe on the internet now a days and webcams can be recorded and played back ... so what i do is i ask for them to show me somethink on the cam or write down a word or and number .

to many fakes and odd balls out there

and my pics were taken 10 days ago while in scotland

Available only
    to logged in members

• 1Comment

• View author's info posted on Mar 25, 2006 12:55

I feel that pictures of your past show much about who you are... we can not take a picture today, of something that already happened, (past experiences that made us who we are today). I would like to see a variety of pictures, throughout your life, but of course, include a recent one. But proof, that you are indeed the person i believe i am interacting with, is MANDATORY! ...a web cam, or the newspaper photo... even in rural places, people have access to those. I took this one 2 days ago with my cell.

Available only
    to logged in members

Follow - Email me when people comment