#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > SHOW PROOF-YOU ARE YOU!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
SHOW PROOF-YOU ARE YOU!!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 15:16

BigBozMaam write:
I feel that pictures of your past show much about who you are... we can not take a picture today, of something that already happened, (past experiences that made us who we are today). I would like to see a variety of pictures, throughout your life, but of course, include a recent one. But proof, that you are indeed the person i believe i am interacting with, is MANDATORY! ...a web cam, or the newspaper photo... even in rural places, people have access to those. I took this one 2 days ago with my cell.

i agree 100% with you on this its very unsafe on the internet now a days and webcams can be recorded and played back ... so what i do is i ask for them to show me somethink on the cam or write down a word or and number .

to many fakes and odd balls out there

and my pics were taken 10 days ago while in scotland

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 12:55

I feel that pictures of your past show much about who you are... we can not take a picture today, of something that already happened, (past experiences that made us who we are today). I would like to see a variety of pictures, throughout your life, but of course, include a recent one. But proof, that you are indeed the person i believe i am interacting with, is MANDATORY! ...a web cam, or the newspaper photo... even in rural places, people have access to those. I took this one 2 days ago with my cell.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 06:29

talltanblonde write:
Hello Guys, Gals...

I am new on here as of last night just signed up. I don't have much experience at all this... I signed up my first time on a Match site last week and within the first hour meet a wonderful man...
SO I THOUGHT!..removed myself from the board and continued sharing myself with this person who I thought was him!...by the end of the week..I had enough info to do a background check and discovered he was not who he claimed to be..or else he was using photos of his son!

WHAT I REQUIRE NOW...is I don't talk to no one until they give me some proof they are who they are this year of 2006!

MY IDEA....and you can pass this on..

ASK THEM TO TAKE A RECENT PICTURE OF THEM HOLDING A PAPER PLATE OR PIECE OF PAPER WITH TODAYS DATE ON IT.
IF THEY CAN'T PROVIDE THAT FOR YOU?
THEY ARE NOT THE PERSON IN ORIGINAL PHOTOS !
...I can not understand why men, or woman would lie about their age on here and show photos of themselves 5-10yrs younger!...but then if they do they are not on here to seriously ever meet you in person!

If you don't care and want to have a online fantasy relationship then continue talking to these people...if you want more..start setting some rules for yourself and make them follow thru..or dump them!

That is my advice and hope it helps other women or men on here that have wasted their time talking to people that are not honest.

Good Luck to all of you...
TallTanBlonde

Hey TallTan, that is a great idea! I am going to use that one right away! see? thats what these forums are for. well.....that and meeting the scammer of your dreams. hehehe. sorry all you real people. i have scammers on the brain.