#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Searching for A real Man Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Searching for A real Man
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 21:03

where are they??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 04, 2014 17:34

Hello I am serious lady leading to marriage.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 10:40

Like Ive said in previous postings there are good men out there, but sometimes you have to look past age or looks to find someone special that will treat you the way you deserve. You should never judge a book by its cover. Someone writes you you should take the time to get to know them. Dont let distance or other variables discourage you, You never know what you might find if you look hard enough and take a few chances, Be Spontaneous.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 16:18

I don't know where they are but when I meet a real man I'm going to hold onto him!!! charm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 19:08

I am sure that "we" are a couple of real men here on this site! Including my self!lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 11:22

How UN-Romantic! All these folks posting there WWW's. How many ladies with class are going to write a fellow the first email?

Ladies if you are interested in guy, WINK at him. If he can't afford 20 bucks to reply do you really want him?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 10:08

Maybe you haven't been looking in the right spots? contact me singleinholladayMSNcomPANY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 13:14

When you find one... let me know ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 06:24

I will send them an invitation for this website .. deal?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 06:20

Perhaps he's not located in the US ???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 20:24

I reckon I am a real man...pls read my profile. Thx.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 20:38

if any young female wants me the dnt haitate to contact me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 12:33

I am a real man...Well at least last time I checked. It has not fallen off or gotten lost. LOL Hope you like water.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 23, 2005 12:14

real man? if you find one and he has a good looking friend, let me know?lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 22:40

hi....I know Bonnie is real...
Blonde...I haven't decided....
Didn't we have a date for Astoria....?
Miss you my friend....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 12:02

Ok, before I admit to anything LOL...what is your idea of a real man?
Ok, before I admit to anything LOL...what is your idea of a real man?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 23:18

trusten write:
Greetings folks,

I am new here, so let me say hello to all the ladies, gentlemen and to those who consider themselves otherwise. Each and everyone of you will be respected for whomever you are, since each individual is entitled to their own personal beliefs.
Yes I know that we do not live in a perfect society, but I still dream of that Utopian Society...lol. I think that this is where you will find 'the real man' which you seek. Additionally, most of us search for the perfect mate by starting the lines of communication with preconcieved notions as to what 'real' is.
I have this theory, which states...'every being, animate or inanimate is real, however everything which is real, is not necessarily true.'
The first reason is, reality, even though it cannot be recreated, similar to energy (matter), that is, it will take a different form based upon needs or wants as the case might be. Having said this, what is real to you can be fake to another. The manufacturing industry has proven this. Knock off here, knock off there etc. In this day and age, we humans are no different, the cosmetic and plastic surgery industry can attest to this. What you see is not what you get.
I for one, considers myself to be a 'real man', however, because of my beliefs others consider me to be a fake. I readily accepts this, since 'reality' in 1000 BC is different that reality in 2005. Change is enevitable, but the more things change, the more they remain the same. This is that fine line between reality and truth, master this realm and you will never have any problems with what is real and what is NOT.

Stay strong in
One Love...

Change is the only constant factor in life
The commercialsed version of 'Beauty' and 'Love' comes from within...within bottles , jars, compacts, tubes , plastic surgery of 'Promises' of all that is illusionary..
What is 'Real' and 'Virtual' is now surreal..Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..but can the eyes believe what they see?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 07:51

Hola Boricua !! If you are looking for someone "outside the box" I would love to talk. I like what you say and how you describe yourself. Love those pictures. Are they from California or from La Isla del Encanto ?

Steve

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 03:24

Greetings folks,

I am new here, so let me say hello to all the ladies, gentlemen and to those who consider themselves otherwise. Each and everyone of you will be respected for whomever you are, since each individual is entitled to their own personal beliefs.
Yes I know that we do not live in a perfect society, but I still dream of that Utopian Society...lol. I think that this is where you will find 'the real man' which you seek. Additionally, most of us search for the perfect mate by starting the lines of communication with preconcieved notions as to what 'real' is.
I have this theory, which states...'every being, animate or inanimate is real, however everything which is real, is not necessarily true.'
The first reason is, reality, even though it cannot be recreated, similar to energy (matter), that is, it will take a different form based upon needs or wants as the case might be. Having said this, what is real to you can be fake to another. The manufacturing industry has proven this. Knock off here, knock off there etc. In this day and age, we humans are no different, the cosmetic and plastic surgery industry can attest to this. What you see is not what you get.
I for one, considers myself to be a 'real man', however, because of my beliefs others consider me to be a fake. I readily accepts this, since 'reality' in 1000 BC is different that reality in 2005. Change is enevitable, but the more things change, the more they remain the same. This is that fine line between reality and truth, master this realm and you will never have any problems with what is real and what is NOT.

Stay strong in
One Love...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 17:26

Hummmm....it looks like I need to move to CA......sigh!