Jump to:
R U KIDDING ME!!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 01:56

NYCHICK write:

weelassy1 write:

sweetbarbiegirl write:
REALLY WHAT IS THIS ...I DONT WANT TO GO TO WITH A RICH WOMEN ..,BUT U ASK IS THERE A DIFERENCE...MAYBE U R THINKING TO MUCH ABOUT IT THAT IS WHY U R ALONE...GO WITH SOMEONE THAT MAKES U SMILE..NOW U CAN'T BUY THAT CAN U WINK WINK...

lol.....you made no sense....your sentence structure is poor and please stop with the caps.....it sounds like your yelling

weelass are we pmsing or what?? arent u the same chick who states they never say anything mean? if i were barbie i would call ya collect and scream in ya ear.. bully

LOL....something that most people would of loved to do with you silly.....That is scream in your ear for being nasty all the time.

Lets not forget my dear you also corrected others through different spreads for their large caps...lol how soon you forget

DO not convey to others I am a bully as it is not I that insults thousands like you do.

NY that states she is rich and prettier then others get a life will yah

Chow.......stop allowing your brain to rent space about weelassy

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 07:22

weelassy1 write:

sweetbarbiegirl write:
REALLY WHAT IS THIS ...I DONT WANT TO GO TO WITH A RICH WOMEN ..,BUT U ASK IS THERE A DIFERENCE...MAYBE U R THINKING TO MUCH ABOUT IT THAT IS WHY U R ALONE...GO WITH SOMEONE THAT MAKES U SMILE..NOW U CAN'T BUY THAT CAN U WINK WINK...

lol.....you made no sense....your sentence structure is poor and please stop with the caps.....it sounds like your yelling

weelass are we pmsing or what?? arent u the same chick who states they never say anything mean? if i were barbie i would call ya collect and scream in ya ear.. bully

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 21:46

sweetbarbiegirl write: