• View author's info posted on Jan 04, 2006 08:03

OK>>>>>>>>>

what was the question????????
  • 32Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 10, 2005 03:58

ROFLMAO...

Cat fights, I love em...

No one wins but the spectators!

In general internet etiquette, typing in ALL CAPS is considered yelling or being loud. In reality, it doesn't emphasis the point but rather makes the text harder to read...

Much of this thread proves you dont have to YELL TO BE RUDE.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 30, 2005 20:13

To All the Ladies:I wish to thank all of you for your comments. Well thought out, well written and very funny! Beauty and Brains really do exist.
    To All the Ladies:I wish to thank all of you for your comments. Well thought out, well written and very funny! Beauty and Brains really do exist.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Oct 03, 2005 14:51

sharp1 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:
    Who are you referring to Nickname_1331???

You do KNOW Cub is a man eh??

I am not droppin' me pants to show 'em!

mmmm I do seem to remember from some old threads that your a*ss was talked about a few times...now I dont know if it was bare or not! Maybe you could enlighten me on that!

I'll enlighten you! lol It was a close up shot...filled up the entire picture frame. It was bare! And it looked like it needed a waxin'! He tried to claim it was one of his friend's azz...but 'R U KIDDIN' ME'??? lol We all know better!

Look out, I hear a "waxin" is painful!! Lol!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 30, 2005 14:31

ONEGOODFELLA SAID: You know no amount of insulting words from you to me can hurt me unless I myself let your words hurt me .And the way I will do that is if I take those words AS FACTS...

Those are very strong words ONEGOODFELLA...maybe those who are getting attacked should just quote the above paragraph as answer to any insults!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 21, 2005 13:27

Cub39 write:
    extremely poor etiquette ready2.

You need a credibility boost. On the forums, when someone comes in and starts trashing others with nasty comments, I disregard them as probable fakes. In the past few weeks, there have been a few of these attackers on site. You and loveandwar are two of them most recently. Your public credibility here is very low.

and if you aren't a paying member, and are a ghost-poster with your attacks, then your credibility is zero. A "millionaire" like yourself can afford the fee...

WELL SAID CUB!!

Sharp you really must let your ex's down a little easier! Boy is he pis*sed off that you dumped him!!!!!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 21, 2005 07:04

ready2BwithU write:
    sharp1, DAMN YOUR UGLY!!

ready2BwithU,

Don't know if you're a fake profile, but ... this is just nasty & ugly! Your comments posted about middle aged, unattractive women are caustic. Hey, what goes around comes around, & if intelligence doesn't matter to you, great - hope you get what you're looking for. Millionaire or not, you've got no class and you're not that far off from being middle aged yourself!

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't post. Don't be yourself, be NICE!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 20, 2005 15:35

weelassy1 write:

Ciao....lol
    Ciao first appears in English in 1929 in Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms....No need to tell me my dear the definiton....Not just a pretty face here ...lol

Yes but did you know Ernest Hemingway served in World War I in the Red Cross Ambulance Corps?? At the age of 18, in June, 1918, he arrived in Europe and was wounded on July 8.? He spent nine months recuperating in Milan, sitting in cafes and bars and falling in love with his nurse, Agnes von Kurowski.? After the war, he moved to Paris where he began writing A Farewell to Arms.? he did not finish the novel there, but continued writing it as he traveled in America in 1928 and 1929.

LOL So why be on here if I can't rock the boat a little, ... or pick on a fellow Canadian for that mater. Even if she does think she has a pretty face.................

........... Ok I'll give you that one, that description works for me. ;?)

cara bonita del ciao, le deseo un d?a asoleado caliente...
  • View author's info posted on Sep 19, 2005 22:22

Bestfriends43 write:
    Gabriella, your cartoon was a perfect finish for all the great banter on this thread. I LMAO reading it all, then I saw your cartoon and had to wipe the tears from my eyes. lol You guys slay me. lol Thanks!!!

BTW, chow is what you eat, chow-chow is a bread of dog, ciao is see you later buy have a great night.....

Oh for christ sake you must be a newbie...lol....welcome aboard....Please tell me your not daft...lol....Chow definition is not what you eat unless you say it as chowed, chow?ing, chows. The true definition is exactly as I stated it. Any of a breed of heavyset dog originating in China....lol....no pun intended Nychick.

Ciao....lol
    Ciao first appears in English in 1929 in Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms....No need to tell me my dear the definiton....Not just a pretty face here ...lol
  • View author's info posted on Sep 19, 2005 00:36

Gabriella, your cartoon was a perfect finish for all the great banter on this thread. I LMAO reading it all, then I saw your cartoon and had to wipe the tears from my eyes. lol You guys slay me. lol Thanks!!!

BTW, chow is what you eat, chow-chow is a bread of dog, ciao is see you later buy have a great night.....
  • View author's info posted on Sep 07, 2005 05:02

...Noblesse oblige....LOL

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Aug 25, 2005 18:09

NY CHICK,

If you are rich, why are you thumbing a ride, hitch-hiking? Did the cabs stop running or did your boyfriend leave you?

Madonna did it na*ked.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 19, 2005 21:53

NYCHICK write:

marooneate write:
    HELLO!
    I DONT WANT TO GO TO WITH A RICH WOMEN.
    BUT IF U VERY INTRESTING WOMAN...

I AM LOOKING AT A SHOE-- IS THE SHOE ASKIN FOR A DATE??

[/Hi!
    I dont understand your question...
    Please repeate
    ]
  • View author's info posted on Aug 19, 2005 07:20

weelassy1 write:

NYCHICK write:

weelassy1 write:
    For being a lawyer my dear you sure lack intelligence and common sense in reconizing Barbie is a fake....lol....way too go brains

Chow? as in bye?? good one u are quite the educated one

No not as in bye...lol
    I said chow because I was ticked off at the time. I am not anymore however I will tell you what I was trying to convey so long as you let it in one ear and out the other. K?

definition (Chow)Any of a breed of heavyset dog originating in China, having a long, dense, reddish-brown or black coat and a blue-black tongue.

ohh i get it barbie called me a chow..ouch that hurt
  • View author's info posted on Aug 18, 2005 21:05

NYCHICK write:

weelassy1 write:
    For being a lawyer my dear you sure lack intelligence and common sense in reconizing Barbie is a fake....lol....way too go brains

NYCHICK write:

weelassy1 write:

No not as in bye...lol
    I said chow because I was ticked off at the time. I am not anymore however I will tell you what I was trying to convey so long as you let it in one ear and out the other. K?

definition (Chow)Any of a breed of heavyset dog originating in China, having a long, dense, reddish-brown or black coat and a blue-black tongue.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 17, 2005 13:56

sharp1 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

mmmm I do seem to remember from some old threads that your a*ss was talked about a few times...now I dont know if it was bare or not! Maybe you could enlighten me on that!

I'll enlighten you! lol It was a close up shot...filled up the entire picture frame. It was bare! And it looked like it needed a waxin'! He tried to claim it was one of his friend's azz...but 'R U KIDDIN' ME'??? lol We all know better!

hahaha I thought so!! Thank you sharp for the info! lol

Soooo Cubby...what you MEANT to put was...I am not droppin me pants to show em AGAIN!!! LMAO
  • View author's info posted on Aug 17, 2005 10:18

NYCHICK write:

weelassy1 write:

No not as in bye...lol

• View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2005 21:31

Hi!
    I dont understand your question...
    Please repeate
  • View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2005 17:43

Cub39 write:

scorpio_ice write:

Follow - Email me when people comment