#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > certified millionaires Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
certified millionaires
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 12, 2006 05:21

Its about time they revised this site back to where it was when I originally sign up. They made me certify myself, why not all these other want to be millionaires? Being a millionaire doesnt make you better than the next person, just gives you more options if you need them.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 09, 2009 22:08

we all run the risk for identity theft.. i would protect my self from any way .. that could or would happen.. to certify or not to certify.. that is the ? my vote.. dont do it.. angel

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 07, 2009 09:13

What Millionnaires? Does a millionnaire ask a lady to e-mail him because he's not a member???

can't a certified millionnaire afford a membership here.............than he's not a millionnaire!

I only joined a month ago and e-mailed people who keep winking at me! saying they interested to know me but they're not members.

I am just fed up with it.........why should I pay the membership if these so called certifid millionnaires cannot afford it! it's a joke!

I am no longer doing it now. If¿ a millionnaire cannot afford a membership here, he definitely cannot afford me either!

Jaz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 05, 2009 10:37

HI ALL,

Just want to stop and sa hi to all you gentelman,fun and afectionate man that made lots of woman happy in this site....being in the same journey of finding that sepecial one..
Just wanna say thank you,thank you for make them happy and keep smiling and making memorable moments....mua to you....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 01, 2009 08:35

you are the best looking women on this site i would love to get to know you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 27, 2008 08:05

Quoting TexasRanchWolf:

Well it does set the standard

I am getting certified but really does that make any difference here? I doubt it.

Tink

It does to those only interested in how much money you have and nothing else!
lol
I guess anyone on this site who certifies really does have to be more careful about why they are getting interest back.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 25, 2007 14:27

TallBlonde50 write:
Re:

sweendogr write:
Its about time they revised this site back to where it was when I originally sign up. They made me certify myself, why not all these other want to be millionaires? Being a millionaire doesn't make you better than the next person, just gives you more options if you need them.

I just looked thru the certified millionaires and you weren't there. I guess maybe you certified under a pseudonym???

Re:

Several years ago when I joined this site they asked for the same financial information to be certified. However, the last couple years has proven to me that the adminstration cant even control these forums, so why would I believe they could protect your financial interest. Not going to happen, I certified once ,geez I wonder what happened to that info?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 16, 2007 14:25

TravelingMel write:
The reason for this site is to have millionaires meet other millionaires for dating. This is a good reason for the certication.

Re:

Mel, your correct about meeting other millionaires, however I seriously doubt there's more than a handful of millionaires both male and female on this site. Im also guarded against just handing out my financial statements to the management of this site. Who knows who they are, obviously we both have witnessed some very poor choices made by this site administration in the past,to trust they're reputable now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 07, 2007 13:50

The reason for this site is to have millionaires meet other millionaires for dating. This is a good reason for the certication.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 05, 2007 21:46

I agree with what you said. It should be certified. What's the point of having this site?

Take Care,
MaryAnn

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 22, 2007 10:46

sweendogr write:
ocbaby write:
Triluxor write:
I wouldn't become "certified" because one thing is to provide a discardable email address, quite another to give your real data such as name, address, etc.

I already get enough mail from 100 different organizations asking for money--that happens when you're listed as contributor to several charities-and wouldn't like to add to those.

And if you believe the owners of this site wouldn't sell their list if the offer is good, think again.

Re:
it is 100% illegal for this site and many other legitimate sites to do that. Thats why they have fine print :)

Re:

Years ago I provided the proof to this site to be certified, they lost this information or sold it elsewhere. Now days with all the professional hackers and identity theft providing financial information to this site would be very foolish. Those days are long gone.

Re: every amex card has a great protection plan. Mine does :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 21, 2007 04:34

ocbaby write:
Triluxor write:
I wouldn't become "certified" because one thing is to provide a discardable email address, quite another to give your real data such as name, address, etc.

I already get enough mail from 100 different organizations asking for money--that happens when you're listed as contributor to several charities-and wouldn't like to add to those.

And if you believe the owners of this site wouldn't sell their list if the offer is good, think again.

Re:
it is 100% illegal for this site and many other legitimate sites to do that. Thats why they have fine print :)

Re:

Years ago I provided the proof to this site to be certified, they lost this information or sold it elsewhere. Now days with all the professional hackers and identity theft providing financial information to this site would be very foolish. Those days are long gone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 19, 2007 16:52

Triluxor write:

Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 23, 2007 17:20

sweendogr write:
Its about time they revised this site back to where it was when I originally sign up. They made me certify myself, why not all these other want to be millionaires? Being a millionaire doesnt make you better than the next person, just gives you more options if you need them.

Re:

other sites have been doing it for a while,lol...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 05, 2006 00:31

Well it does set the standard

I am getting certified but really does that make any difference here? I doubt it.

Tink