Eight Second Rule?? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info posted on Jan 03, 2007 18:23

Don't know about cynburg, but Sween sent me a nice note a few days ago. Seems like an okay guy so far.....

:-)
  • View author's info posted on Dec 30, 2006 04:09

Cynburghleah write:
    Sween, its your disposition that makes people cringe.

Re:

Why would i listen to someone like you? lmao
  • View author's info posted on Dec 26, 2006 18:38

Hi Sweendogr,
    I don't know about 8 seconds, but I think "when ya know, ya know."
    It would be awfully difficult and quite judgemental to decide within 8seconds from on-line only though....

The only other 8second rule I had heard of was if you drop something on the floor, pick it up n eat it within 8seconds! (ha ha)

I have never done this, of course! - But I thought this thread was going to be some FUNNY STORIES from men along those lines......."once, on a first date, I dropped my martini olive, thought she wasn't looking, then she caught me picking it up and eating it."
    Better than catching you picking your nose and eating it!
  • View author's info posted on Dec 26, 2006 16:54

Cynburghleah write:
    I'm certain that within less than 8 seconds of seeing or meeting Sween, all women would run in the other direction.

Re:

Geez,thats the problem, huh? I hard to look at,lol.
  • View author's info posted on Nov 12, 2006 17:13

statuesque4u write:
    SweetSunny write:
    There is no doubt you can tell if there's something there or not.... realllll quick lol ;-)

Sweet Sunny you lost me on this one???
    :O)~~~~~~

Re:

Gee imagine that,lol
  • View author's info posted on Sep 24, 2006 15:01

blondeindian write:
    sweendogr write:
    blondeindian write:
    sweendogr write:
    blondeindian write:
    sweendogr write:
    There's a survey out that is polling women asking them if they know within 8 seconds of meeting or viewing a man that they would sleep with him or not. Is this true?

if he was hot like you, absolutly,lol...

You mean it wouldnt take you a new york minute? wink.

How about a Calli second...wink,kiss..

You got it babydol, all my attention,wink.

8 seconds sounds like a??????//

yes it does,wink
  • View author's info posted on Sep 22, 2006 22:42

sweendogr write:
    blondeindian write:
    sweendogr write:
    blondeindian write:
    sweendogr write:
    There's a survey out that is polling women asking them if they know within 8 seconds of meeting or viewing a man that they would sleep with him or not. Is this true?

if he was hot like you, absolutly,lol...

You mean it wouldnt take you a new york minute? wink.

How about a Calli second...wink,kiss..

You got it babydol, all my attention,wink.

8 seconds sounds like a??????//
  • View author's info posted on Sep 21, 2006 03:55

SweetSunny write:
    There is no doubt you can tell if there's something there or not.... realllll quick lol ;-)

[/quote_message ,,,Thats the truth,wink.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 17, 2006 00:55

I saw Dawn three weeks ago in Toronto and she looked pretty great to me. A trifle too tall to talk to unless you're sitting in a restaurant with wee Petrina, but a woman to be envied nonetheless. (If I were the envious type).

Dawn, I'm really pissed off! I had my digital camera in my bag the whole time and I forgot to take pics. Stupid Canajun. Ah well, I would have broken the lens anyway.....
  • View author's info posted on Sep 15, 2006 22:50

• View author's info posted on Sep 14, 2006 04:56

statuesque4u write:
    Haha Steve i really have to laugh at you for so many things. Your memory is like an old man who has lost it. First off when Mary said that it was because the thread was about your first experience. I don't think saying something that happened 30 yrs ago would be construed as putting your sex life all over the net and you forgot to tell that it was someone she was dating and soon thereafter married and the father of her children. NOT SOME F***IN STRANGER.(DEFINITION OF "IDIOT") As far as my sex life it has never been open for discussion of course unless it was my first time(damn high school math teacher) But i really have to give you the whackey weed award. I got more virtual flowers and poetry from you in 6 mos then i have had in 6 yrs. Chasing your azz it didn't happen except for the fact after 6 mos asking about trying to meet. You are a pro at sending poetry to everyone(poems you claim YOU wrote but we found out you STOLE) Actually Mary's daughter found them in her college library....You are a fraud. And please you act as if it was only Mary and myself who ever slammed you. The entire MM men and women slammed your azz untill Hot Mama Creamed you in public for all the world to see. Seriously Steve do you think these people who have no clue what you are talking about really wants this story told again.

Dawn, again,,take a breath, you really have no chance of destroying my character. As for Mary ,she's a loose cannon waiting to go off .How many moms drag their daughters onto a site just to improve their chances of getting laid by a millionaire. She taught her daughter well on being a sleazy golddigger.
    As for you, you had this drama filler affair with Mas ,giving everyone on this site a stoke by stroke accounting of your one night stand with him. Who would ever date your for any other reason than to get you in bed, even with that worn out saggy body of yours,lmao.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 07, 2006 16:25

statuesque4u write:
    Haha Steve maybe i should tell you to take a breath!!!!!! Oh and she definitely had it....LOL Maybe your best bet would be to let sleeping dogs lie(no pun intended) You know i love to trip your switch please don't make it so easy!!!!

Oh and thanks for worrying about my love life but i assure you it is just puuuuuurfect...(smiling)!!!!

Dawn, sweetheart, really what turned me off about you and innocent lil Mary was your boasting online about how great your sex life was with virtual strangers, how tacky is that? Mary told the whole internet world about getting scr-ewed on South Beach by a stranger, then wanted to act so sweet and innocent . Show some class and keep your sex lives alittle more decreet,please, we dont need to hear it.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 06, 2006 04:30

statuesque4u write:
    All of you ladies please excuse our Steve. He has a very nasty tongue if you get on his bad side. The best way to deal with him is just to pretend he is not even there. Now i do know that might be hard at times but if you do he eventually goes away. Now due to an old history here i enjoy it once in awhile so just slide on by and let me have my fun occasionally.

Now Katie just to set the record straight as among other things Steve is as big of a liar as they come. Mary never met anyone here on MM ever and Steve is just pissed because she wouldn't give him the time of day or would never meet him as hard as he tried..
    Now we can forgo any more on this discussion...Bring on the big guns "doggie"

Dawn,,lets set the fact straight here, you pursued me for 6 months, wanting to meet me,sending me sexy pictures of yourself,making demands you knew you had no right making, I never gave you the time of day, why would I?
    Mary ,made the same effort,sending me pics of her brea-sts, I did talk to her briefly on the phone but that lil mouse voice just turned me off, so again I never gave her the time of day. Ever since then you both have tried to slam my character inwhich you have no idea who i am or where i come from.
    Anyone who reads your profile and looks at your pics will know who's telling the truth here. Your nothing but an over aged golddigger who's panicking but your body is taking a nose dive. Dont blame me because you cant set your hooks in a millionaire, were way out of your league,lol.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 05, 2006 20:24

statuesque4u write:
    Hahaha Steve same old insults. They never change. Ole Lordy you have given those out to damn near half of the MM women, who BTW are not on here anymore. I love it. You make my day when you start that.

You are right i was never given your number by you!!!! Praise Allah for that!
    Now let me tell you a little "fact"
    that may surprise you. I DID call you one day JUST to hear what your voice sounded like. You harrassed Mary so much and unmerciful on many occasions with your phone calls and emails that we were talking on the phone one day and she made the statement about your "voice" and how it didn't match what you look like. I DID CALL YOU ONE DAY AND I DID LISTEN TO YOUR VOICEMAIL ON YOUR CELL!!! Courtesy of Mary of course. I f**kin laughed all the way through it. So yes i HAVE heard your voice and when someone says "he has the voice that grates on you. They have a picture of you right by it.

As to "making the rounds" Hardly as i don't answer nor write to but the select few and haven't for quite awhile. Like most of the women i know it's the forums which holds our attention most of the time. Do you have any other insults you want to throw. You are the King of insults if only all of these people were on back then. I believe you were the most hated man on the forum at that time. Geez Steve you had better watch it your TRUE demeanor will start to show again!!!!!

Dawn, take a breather, count to 10! It's okay baby you'll hook some guy eventually.wink.lmao

BTW,,,Mary never recieved my phone number either, I called her only once,lol.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 04, 2006 20:22

statuesque4u write:
    Oh geez Katie you would have to go way back for that one. Mary(butter)for short how we do forget!!!.LOL. Attention pooooof just one of those pesky nats you try and swat in which they finally end up in your nose and you swallow or blow out....lol

Katie, you remember Mary, there's not a man she wouldnt do,lol
  • View author's info posted on Sep 03, 2006 13:35

statuesque4u write:
    Oh geez Katie you would have to go way back for that one. Mary(butter)for short how we do forget!!!.LOL. Attention pooooof just one of those pesky nats you try and swat in which they finally end up in your nose and you swallow or blow out....lol

Dawn,,dont worry you'll evidently set your hooks in a man, probably a homeless one, god knows youve made your rounds on this site looking for a suga daddy,lol. The hands of time is counting my dear.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 03, 2006 13:33

katiegrlK2B write:
    statuesque4u write:
    Katie that sounded like a kiss-azz weekend. One of those rare but very memorable ones....LOL

You must excuse our Steve. You know he has to live thru us. He's just yanking your chain and trying to yank mine it seems. Of course as you know those days are long over. Maybe he needs to concentrate on BI as he seems to have the hots for her. At least in writing. I just hope she can get past that really high pitched voice that comes along with him. Makes you wanna cringe....Truly doesn't go along with the face. So Katie don't explain anything that he comments on as to us you really don't need to...

You sure get a lot of attention from him, Stat, THAT'S for sure! But who is Mary? I'm sorry, but I forgot.

Dawn, you have never heard my high pitched voice,remember, I never ever called you. Dawn believes if she cant have him ,nobody can,huh?
  • View author's info posted on Sep 02, 2006 03:35

statuesque4u write:
    Katie that sounded like a kiss-azz weekend. One of those rare but very memorable ones....LOL

You must excuse our Steve. You know he has to live thru us. He's just yanking your chain and trying to yank mine it seems. Of course as you know those days are long over. Maybe he needs to concentrate on BI as he seems to have the hots for her. At least in writing. I just hope she can get past that really high pitched voice that comes along with him. Makes you wanna cringe....Truly doesn't go along with the face. So Katie don't explain anything that he comments on as to us you really don't need to...

You sure get a lot of attention from him, Stat, THAT'S for sure! But who is Mary? I'm sorry, but I forgot.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 02, 2006 03:31

sweendogr write:
    katiegrlK2B write:
    sweendogr write:
    Im speechless,wink.

Yuh liked that, huh? I just wanted to dispel the myth that I might be a goody-two-shoes.
    LOL

Katie, thanks for clearing up that myth, now I fantasize you being a ravishing sex goddess,wink.

LOL AND a member of the Mile High Club! StarVoyeur seems to think I lie around my apartment all day in the nude and have never flown in a plane before. (I dated a lumber baron heir and owner of a small airport for several months.) wink back.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 01, 2006 12:32

katiegrlK2B write:
    sweendogr write:
    Im speechless,wink.

Yuh liked that, huh? I just wanted to dispel the myth that I might be a goody-two-shoes.
    LOL

Katie, thanks for clearing up that myth, now I fantasize you being a ravishing sex goddess,wink.
Follow - Email me when people comment